Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Official SuperMarioBros. windows mobile adv. finally here!! For WVGA devices

OP zarpy

29th March 2010, 06:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 101

682 posts
SuperMarioBros. windows mobile adventure is final here. Travel through grassland,iceland,and boswers castle. Fight goombas ,koopas,drybones,and the big boss himself king boswer.
Avoid gaps and weapons thrown at you by enemies to stay alive.
Fight hard enough and you save princess. Tested and passed inspection on touchpro2 and xperia1x.
Installation:
Extract files from zip. and choose where you want it on your windows mobile pocket pc. Or download cab for easy install.
Bugs:
None but as a note sometimes you have to repeat press start button to continue level after you die.
When you die in a level its better to use stylus to press start or exit buttons.
No multi-touch so you have to let go 1 button to press another.
TOO TOUGH:
If you played the game and need some tips to help you out keep reading about 5 post down is some info for you.

If you want to play the new controversial tiger woods game go here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=650330

UPDATE; CAB FILE ADDED
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	boswers castle.jpg
Views:	6868
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	300638   Click image for larger version

Name:	supermariobros mobile.jpg
Views:	5924
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	300639   Click image for larger version

Name:	mario iceland.jpg
Views:	4117
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	300640  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mario windows mobile.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.00 MB, 11690 views)
File Type: cab Super_Mario_Bros_Krenisis Cabbed BY Hypnotic2010.cab - [Click for QR Code] (7.24 MB, 16110 views)
Last edited by zarpy; 15th July 2010 at 06:49 AM.
29th March 2010, 10:04 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 51

186 posts
More
Thanks a lot ! will try this today

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarpy

SuperMarioBros. windows mobile adventure is final here. Travel through grassland,iceland,and boswers castle. Fight goombas ,koopas,drybones,and the big boss himself king boswer.
Avoid gaps and weapons thrown at you by enemies to stay alive.
Fight hard enough and you save princess. Tested and passed inspection on touchpro2 and xperia1x.
Installation:
Extract files from zip. and choose where you want it on your windows mobile pocket pc.
Bugs:
None but as a note sometimes you have to repeat press start button to continue level after you die.
When you die in a level its better to use stylus to press start or exit buttons. Every thing else works perfectly

29th March 2010, 10:32 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Thanks so much! can't wait to try it.
29th March 2010, 12:10 PM   |  #4  

67 posts
Pretty cool. One thing to note is that you cannot jump and move at the same time on resistive touch screens. If you are the one developing this, you have more than enough room to create a faux mutli-touch interface by creating invisible buttons halfway between the two buttons you want them to reference. This will allow you to press down on two spots and get the desired effect. This is especially easy for your interface seeing as all the buttons are the same size and shape. Though you might have to make them just slightly smaller to avoid an overlap between the right arrow and the "left+jump" buttons.

Other than that, it's coming along quite nice. Obviously the death thing needs to be fixed... all that happened when I hit a goomba was I disappeared and still could hear myself jumping. But other than that, very cool.
29th March 2010, 12:30 PM   |  #5  

682 posts
creation
Yes I know that touchscreens on TouchPro2 and like phones dont support multi-touch well. I hope that future phones and ROMs support it better. Yes it took me a couple of weeks to make all the levels and the final boss fight with bowser. After all the hard work the game came off just the way I wanted it.

Too Tough
Ok so you played the game and at some points its pretty tough. Here some tips and tricks to help you out.
1) When you jump but just miss but hit the side of a plateform press forward button and mario can climb up the side of the plateform.
2)Some coins in the game are unreachable, its a trap so dont try to collect every coin in every stage.
3) When you fight final boss bowser stay on left side of screen. You see a platform in the middle of screen moving up and down. You faintly see a turtle in the background and when the moving platform hits the turtle a shell appears. Hit the turtle shell and it hit boswer. Boswer has about 20 hit points so it will be a long fight.
4)When you die its better to use stylus to press start to restart level.

Enjoy the game and have fun if you need any help tell me here or PM me.
Last edited by zarpy; 29th March 2010 at 01:51 PM.
29th March 2010, 01:01 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 325

2,066 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarpy

Yes I know that touchscreens on TouchPro2 and like phones dont support multi-touch well. I hope that future phones and ROMs support it better. Yes it took me a couple of weeks to make all the levels and the final boss fight with bowser. After all the hard work the game came off just the way I wanted it.

Hey looks great, might give this a go, although I think I'll lose my phone to my missus, she's a Mario nut!

+1 for false multi-touch, would make run and jump perfect. Good work!
Last edited by meltwater; 29th March 2010 at 02:31 PM.
29th March 2010, 01:56 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Good work. Thanks a lot for this effort.
29th March 2010, 02:20 PM   |  #8  
Flag Near Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 535

3,603 posts
More
Hi meltwater,

i see you more then once here on xda. We are mario slaved? . Nice app/game. Will try it about the old days.
29th March 2010, 06:15 PM   |  #9  

48 posts
Thanks a lot
30th March 2010, 08:45 AM   |  #10  

682 posts
thanks for feedback
Thanks alot for feedback so when Iam ready to release a 2nd version it will be much improved and more fun.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mario mobile, mario wvga game, pocket pc mario, windows mobile mario
Previous Thread Next Thread