TaskFacade 4 for HD2
Just got an HD2, and after looking for a good task manager found this awesome app TaskFacade 4. Unfortunately the dev appears to have stopped development for it, and the HD2 is just too fast for the app. I was bored, so I decompiled it (it's .net so that's easy) and made some minor fixes.
Anyway, here's what I fixed:
4.02 fixed by aussiebum (thanks aussiebum!
1. Fixed names of shortcuts.
2. Changed default destination directory to install on a storage card when selected.
1. Fixed a memory leak that occurred when an app was started and closed outside of Task Facade.
2. Cleaned up Layout config page.
3. Cleaned up config file loading to minimize potential errors due to old and incompatible config files.
1. Increased maximum number of frames for zoom-unzoom animation.
2. Added an optional sleep between frames to smooth out animation and reduce amount of resources used by the app.
3. Fixed a minor race condition which sometimes caused an updated icon to flash through just reactivated app.
Attaching latest version. Works perfectly on my HD2. Check it out.
YouTube video demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFZHZb5cX9A