Originally Posted by kenia
Hi, if I really fullfill my storage card (4GB SDHC), system shows it is 3,6GB and used is 3,6GB, then device is incredibly slow. It is unusable.
I have Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_23519_BlacK_NeO_v.3.0 firmware.
Do you have same experience or is problem only in my device or card?
I had same problem when I used rafvitto rom. I did following and problem gone,
1. backup all SD card into pc
2. format SD card with card reader.
3. setting->system->encryption-> uncheck encrypt files (maybe don't need)
4. put sd card back to S200, check the card work without delay.
5. copy files to SD card. (with card reader or not)
6. check sd card if work normally.
Device: ACER S200
ROM: Arto's Clean Beta EN 23557 + MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3