Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,395 Members 47,072 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Leo 1.5 T-MOBILE Test & Stock ROMS

Tip us?

jimbaou
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmoo View Post
3.14 is latest, and that link is working!
The link is not broken, but I have tried several times at different moments, and the server seems permanently overloaded.

xmoo
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1792

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbaou View Post
The link is not broken, but I have tried several times at different moments, and the server seems permanently overloaded.
that's something I can't do anything about.
Google yourself some mirrors...
Follow me on Twitter

x1123
Old
Thanks Meter 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinka11691 View Post
I flash my Windows 6.5 HD2 to HD7 but I dont like HD7. I want to flash my device back to Windows 6.5. Please help me. I have spent tons of hours researching but no luck. Does your link "HSPL with MFG SPL 2.00 support!" solve this problem or what do you recommend? thanks.
I have HD2 Tmous and flashed with PDAIMATEJAM rom. After couple weeks I think the battery life is so bad. I downloaded "stock rom" > take file.nbh from shipped rom > flashed to HD2 via hboot ... everything work well without problem

Simplicity is Ultimate Sophistication : L Da Vinci

hypergamer1231
Old
Thanks Meter 538
Noob question : I have a tmobile HD2 and i want to go back to winmo hence I am confused which rom to flash from the OP and dont want to take any chances to brick my love HD 2 can anyone provide a link to any winmo rom for Tmobile HD2 that can be safely flashed please help
XPERIA Z1 C6902

My Work

1) [I9100g● KK 4.4.2] [24.04 RC-03] [SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO][Weekly Builds] - http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...4-4-2-t2729696

2) [ROM][08MAY2014][WEEKLY BUILDS][4.4.2] Vanir-AOSP | Fast as Hell - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52496710

THE DEVS ARE A BOON TO OUR DEVICES PLEASE DONT DISRESPECT THEM AND NEVER ASK FOR ETA

If I helped press thx.....

samsamuel
Old
Thanks Meter 1047
roms 2.10.0 2.13 and 3.14 are the three official releases for tmo US. Go for 3,14
ViperOneM8 VIPER4Android

O2 UK automated free sim unlock form.

Want to say thanks? Do you buy stuff on eBay? Click HERE to donate to me FOR FREE

Beppe86
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi there,
someone have a link for the tmous 2.10.531.1 download?

kenhicg
Old
Thanks Meter 16
A friend gave me an hd 2 today and I've been going through the forum looking for rooting instructions and am having trouble finding them. I would appreciate any help I can get.
Thank you.

sagarjawaress
Old
Thanks Meter 30
I think my hd2 is soft bricked. It cannot proceed further of tri color screen. I tried task 29 , magldr, win6.5 custom, everything but stuck on tri color screen. I can connect to pc showing usb but not cannot install anything bcoz it stucks on 0%. plz help me what should i download, and can i reinstall hspl 2.08 after that?

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6813
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarjawaress View Post
I think my hd2 is soft bricked. It cannot proceed further of tri color screen. I tried task 29 , magldr, win6.5 custom, everything but stuck on tri color screen. I can connect to pc showing usb but not cannot install anything bcoz it stucks on 0%. plz help me what should i download, and can i reinstall hspl 2.08 after that?
Do you have HSPL installed right now? If so, you can put a ROM on the root of your SD card (not in a folder), and rename the ROM file to LEOIMG.nbh. When you boot into the tricolor screen, it will flash the ROM on its own. If you do not have HSPL, then you have a brick.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV
The Following User Says Thank You to cajunflavoredbob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sagarjawaress
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob View Post
Do you have HSPL installed right now? If so, you can put a ROM on the root of your SD card (not in a folder), and rename the ROM file to LEOIMG.nbh. When you boot into the tricolor screen, it will flash the ROM on its own. If you do not have HSPL, then you have a brick.
I have tried it. Now it has reverted back to stock but damn it again stays at tri color screen. I am sure about the vol down button, its fine. There are few people who have same problem as mine. Is there any solution? All was fine previously when android on nand stucked and i tried everything but it cannot proceed the tri color.

Tags
tmo us rom dev, tmous stock rom