Hate my InvisiShield!!
So here in Las Vegas there is a Zagg store. Based on everyone's recommendation I decided to get a Zagg InvisiShield for my phone. I picked up 2 or 3 of the demo phones and was like hey this doesn't feel stick or tacky like everyone said it would!
So i look at the prices:
Zagg Full Body Skin $21
Installation $12 includes free Zagg microfiber bag.
So I decided to say OK, Ill let them install it so if they screw something up they can fix it on the spot. The fate of my phone is in their hands. I go to the counter and they tell me come back in 30 minutes.
So i am roaming around the mall, spending money on other crap I don't need. 30 minutes later I go back and pick up my phone. The moment I pick it up i am like WTF! Phone feels like its wrapped in a used condom!
I ask the sales associate why it doesn't feel like the "demo" phone and he goes ohhh that's the wrong one out there.
That phone was put out there to show all the scratches on it. I go grab the demo phone and go dude where are the scratches on this thing!! There were none I was FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
So needless to say I have this $40+ dollar Zagg POS on my phone and I am really hating it, but I cant bring myself to tear it off and lose my $40. I don't know what to do.
Things I immediately noticed for those of you who want to know what to expect from a Zagg InvisiShield.
1. Tacky Tacky Tacky - Phone feels like it wrapped in a used condom
2. Screen Resolution - This thing KILLS the look of the screen. Looks like a TV wrapped in Saran Wrap
3. Exposed corners - the skin doesn't even cover the corners of the phone. If on an you drop it on a corner edge you will dent the case easily
4. Feel - The edges of each individual piece don't line up properly on the phone, the screen protector is off to one side a little and the other pieces on the skin don't line up. This makes it so the edges of each piece you can really FEEL. It really ruins it.
5. The edges also give the edges of the touch screen a rough edge that you can easily see over the black sections of the digitizer.
I will try and get some photos tonight of everything I am talking about. All in all i am VERY unhappy with the Zagg.
So the question is do I take it off and deal with no protection, or say screw it and leave it on?