【Game】Crazy Cashier v1.0
Dare you challenge yourself to calculate continuously without any mistakes?
I am honored to present you my Android Game: Crazy Cashier
(Android 1.6, + / 320*480)
for more info:
How to Play?
to start with, your role is a Cashier @ Aenjoyd Supermarket. Your job is to take care of the item each customer buys, and to calculate their changes correctly.
1. you should scan an item and drop the item into the delivery zone:
2. once you drop the item in the delivery zone, your customer will give you ENOUGH money
on the screen of the TV, you will see the price of the item (with a "-") and how much they give you (with a "+"):
3. alright, then you have to press the "Cash" button
, in order to give your customers their changes.
4. input the exact money you have to give back by using the numpad on the right side. if any mistake happens, do't worry, just press the "<" clear button:
you will see your input below the green line on the left side:
5. when you figure the correct change, just hit the green "Check" button, and move on to your next customer
6. If you have done correctly, the sales of those items will be added into your total achievement. you can check how much time left, how much you have earned and what the goal is on the top left corner:
7. hey, how do we deal with a customer who uses an Aenjoyd Credit Card? that's pretty easy:
just press the "CreditCard"
button, and drag his/her credit card into the numpad area
8. I see an item with a discount label attached!
wow~ that'll be a tough one.. Lets first press the "Discount" button
, and then input the exact discount; take this one
for example, lets just input "25". you will see the result on the left side:
. then, you have to hit green "Check" button, the discount will be automatically applied to the price.
What you have to do next, is just like the above process, hit "Cash" if the customer is paying cash, or "CreditCard" button if he/she is using the Aenjoyd Credit Card, input change mount or drag the card, then, finally hit the green "Check" button again.
Lets challenge ourselves, and see how we can handle these sometimes easy and sometimes tough Math problems.
Hope you all will enjoy playing it.