Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,106 Members 40,715 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sony Ericsson MW600

Tip us?

NazAbdm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
This works fine for me using hte standard HTC music player, Do you pair the device to your phone as does it display as being paired on phone and device?
you should here the beeps in your headphones when someone is trying to call.
When they do call it sounds as if htey can hear you but you cannnot hear them, are you sure your using the device mic or the phone mic?
It sounds to me your device is not paired correctly or you have connected device to the phone.
yes, it does display as being paired on phone and device and I have no problems with listening to music...

when somebody calls - he/she can hear me, but I can not hear, I tried to increase volume to max and in this case I heard a very very low voice of the caller...

and when I call back - I have no issues, mw600 works fine

A|ex
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by NazAbdm View Post
yes, it does display as being paired on phone and device and I have no problems with listening to music...

when somebody calls - he/she can hear me, but I can not hear, I tried to increase volume to max and in this case I heard a very very low voice of the caller...

and when I call back - I have no issues, mw600 works fine
Have you tried to delete the pair on your device and then repair? do you have any other apps running in the background?
EU regulation (1999/44/CE) Does not save you if you have a Samsung or HTC

gio300zx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitjes View Post
I was thinking when u use a blue-tooth headset will you lose your FM radio functions?
With most headphones, that's correct. With the Sony Ericsson MW600, yes and no. Yes because there is no headphone cable to act as aerial for your HTC but No because the MW600 have FM radio built-in!

gio300zx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3vilhomer View Post
i juz got the MW600 today from mobilecityonline, but i got a few problems...
1) how can i pair MW600 with windows 7?? it keep sayin driver not found...
Some with Vista Pro. My MW600 works fine with my Touch HD but missing driver issue with the PC. I know the PC is fine with A2DP drivers because it works fine with Dell stereo bluetooth headset. Called Sony helpline, useless, blamed the PC. Still waiting for email support. Still waiting for Mobile Fun (supplier) to find fix. Surprised at how bad Sony tech help is - very disappointing. Shame really as the MW600 does exactly what I would like - at least in the advertising, not in real life.

A|ex
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by gio300zx View Post
Some with Vista Pro. My MW600 works fine with my Touch HD but missing driver issue with the PC. I know the PC is fine with A2DP drivers because it works fine with Dell stereo bluetooth headset. Called Sony helpline, useless, blamed the PC. Still waiting for email support. Still waiting for Mobile Fun (supplier) to find fix. Surprised at how bad Sony tech help is - very disappointing. Shame really as the MW600 does exactly what I would like - at least in the advertising, not in real life.
This device comes saying that it will support A2DP and AVRCP profiles. Windows OS do not come with the A2DP driver at all so this device audio will not work correctly. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SOB1D830 is the link to the version 6.2.0.9700 driver for windows vista/7 32 and 64bit. You need this driver to stream and use the headphones with audio, if you do not have this driver you can pair but cannot use audio. The previous version 6 drivers are not that good with streaming audio.
This is the reason why the device will not display track info as the OS do not support (have the audio driver), sony phones or any other phones with the bluetooth driver will support it.

Sony - are helpful but you are wanting them to support your OS which is not their job, they support the device only.

mobilefun - again not their job to support the device, their is no mention of pc support on the packaging or on their site. Their tech support may support you but asking them to help with pc support is not their job as they can provide technical aid on the device.

flitjes
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
With most headphones, that's correct. With the Sony Ericsson MW600, yes and no. Yes because there is no headphone cable to act as aerial for your HTC but No because the MW600 have FM radio built-in!
This is great I've ordered the MW600 can't wait till I get it.

Does this mean you could listen to the FM radio also without connecting the phone?

A|ex
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
This is great I've ordered the MW600 can't wait till I get it.

Does this mean you could listen to the FM radio also without connecting the phone?
yes that is correct, i ride into work and often leave the radio going when i am at my desk.

flitjes
Old
Thanks Meter 1
It works like a charm, only thing i can't see the current song playing but nevertheless it's a great thing

A|ex
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
It works like a charm, only thing i can't see the current song playing but nevertheless it's a great thing
thats because android does not support the standard yet but when they do it will display track.

shinakpas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have problems between MW600 and win7 too. With my SE X1 work flawless, Sound is
good, much good than most headsets on the market, has a nice look, battery life ok,worth the money. I am happy with it!