Help me config Myn's Donut to work better than WM + SPB
I'm using NFSFAN WM6.5 and SPB Mobile Shell 3.5. I've been playing with myn's donut, and I can't get some things setup that way I'd like. Appreciate any help with configurations and/or widgets and apps so I can move on to Android! Here's what I need:
- Using the WM app. I can switch between accounts. The widgets/apps I've seen just allow me to setup one account.
- I want this to launch if I click a link anywhere (email msg, RSS reader, etc.)
Missed call, voice mail, text msg notifications on the home screen
- I have a nice SPB setup using invisible widgets. Icons appear when there is something to check. I'd love something similar, although home screen widgets that show this would work. I don't like the top pull-down to see notifcations.
- I want a normal cell phone ring. The built in one rings once and stops. The marketplace stuff I've seen is silly songs. Where can I get some normal tones?
- SPB gives me a home screen widget that I press, get a menu, and I can select what I want. The widget changes to show the state it is in.
- I found a widget where each time I click it changes the level. OK but too many clicks. One click on the SPB widget gives me a menu with 5 options and I click one
- Need an app/widget to make 100% sure data is off since I often go close to the US border and don't want the accidental roaming fees
Best RSS reader
- I found one a while back that seemed good and automatically sync'd with Google Reader. I can't find it now. Open to suggestions here
- In SPB I display a nice transparent calendar showing next 3 events. Some in the marketplace are ok, but not quite the same. Ideas?
- I stream some Shoutcast by saving .pls files files on the device and opening them with TCPMP. I haven't really played with this in Android, so looking for ideas here.
- Myn's stock res is too small for me. I tried his 110 (not big enough) and 160 (too big) updates. How do I set something in between?
Looking forward to your suggestions so I can make the move! Thanks everyone.