, I would very much like to see an Android ROM for the Xperia, for the following reasons:
1. I don't like WinMo that much
, and I would be happy to replace it on my Xperia altogether in favor of my favorite OS.
2. It's over a year since I last used the Xperia as my main device, and I mainly use it for experimentation now, so I wouldn't mind an Android ROM even if the port still is a bit buggy.
3. You wouldn't have to launch Haret in order to run it.
4. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you launch Android through Haret, it isn't run concurrently with Windows Mobile, right? But still, having a dedicated ROM ought to speed up Android a bit, when it's not launched through WinMo.
5. The internal storage is faster than memory cards, so that would speed up things a bit as well.
I'm really looking forward to an Android ROM, just wish I could do more to help making it