FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Win6.5.x Cores (23541,23563,216xx, 2190x) with ARA Support

12th July 2010, 11:56 AM |#121  
Senior Member
Flag Georgetown
Thanks Meter: 222
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mua30

bros,

I had uploaded jade_mega theme, with partial arabic, but i did not tested it, sorry, pls check and revert back with bugs.

Will try. Thanks.
 
 
12th July 2010, 12:20 PM |#122  
haree's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag CHENNAI
Thanks Meter: 694
 
More
Red face @MUA30 a request
hi
a small request can u kindly add on ur new release roms if it it top start menu or bottom start menu
thanks in advance
12th July 2010, 12:26 PM |#123  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by haree

hi
a small request can u kindly add on ur new release roms if it it top start menu or bottom start menu
thanks in advance

consider it done pal
13th July 2010, 07:59 AM |#124  
Raghav_K's Avatar
Senior Member
Chennai
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
hi am using this rom: Windows Phone 6.5.3 : v6 core 21664 HTC Branch

im finding the sms text editor font size too small to type comfortably...

settings > system > screen > font and increasing font size does not increase the size of typed text in sms alone.... in notes the typed text size is big...

settings > personal > input > and changing zoom level also does not work...

xtreme tweaks also does not work...

would be greatful for any help....
13th July 2010, 08:11 AM |#125  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Hi Fido,
Like the Mega ROM - Jade_mega_core21905, running great. Noticed after loading the ROM it has approximately 45mB of free memory and over time this reduces to 35mB. When runnning IGo8 it causes low memory warning messages, could you possiblly produce a lite version of the ROM to have more free RAM space so that I run iGo8 and other applications.
13th July 2010, 12:00 PM |#126  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav_K

hi am using this rom: Windows Phone 6.5.3 : v6 core 21664 HTC Branch

im finding the sms text editor font size too small to type comfortably...

settings > system > screen > font and increasing font size does not increase the size of typed text in sms alone.... in notes the typed text size is big...

settings > personal > input > and changing zoom level also does not work...

xtreme tweaks also does not work...

would be greatful for any help....

Sorry bro, i will search for a way and return back to u
13th July 2010, 12:01 PM |#127  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch4ni

Hi Fido,
Like the Mega ROM - Jade_mega_core21905, running great. Noticed after loading the ROM it has approximately 45mB of free memory and over time this reduces to 35mB. When runnning IGo8 it causes low memory warning messages, could you possiblly produce a lite version of the ROM to have more free RAM space so that I run iGo8 and other applications.

will make another one, and take just important packages and uploaded it to u so soon.

I hate Mega theme
13th July 2010, 01:53 PM |#128  
drmidoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
Lightbulb
Hi i want to know which better for use ,,, htc branch or com5
and the touch in com2 v4 was amazingly smooth i really want com5 rom with that touch ,,,, and also it will be perfect if call history adjusted for bottom start menu roms
THx
14th July 2010, 03:49 PM |#129  
Senior Member
Flag caserta
Thanks Meter: 81
 
Donate to Me
More
thanks for best rom....but inside spl 1.40....rinnovate on 2.xx
14th July 2010, 04:59 PM |#130  
Senior Member
Flag Georgetown
Thanks Meter: 222
 
More
Good job on the mega 21911. All going smoothly.

Edit: just a couple of things: backlight adjustment not working and programs not closing after pressing x.
Last edited by tropical cactus; 15th July 2010 at 02:09 PM.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes