Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

Win6.5.x Cores (23541,23563,216xx, 2190x) with ARA Support

OP mua30

18th April 2010, 09:18 AM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 5

381 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 213182

hi how i have to apply the opera update file after flashing my rom with the 1st file?

I didnt understand u well, but if u need to update the opera, just download it in to SD, the run installer from ur device!!!
18th April 2010, 01:34 PM   |  #22  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 0

68 posts
More
Feed Back
Hi,
Have Flashed your Jade_V1_ARA Rom .
I like the concept having the stabilty of the 6.1 Orignal Rom ,with functionability of the 6.5.5 ,especially ease of usage .
However I think there is still is lot of work to be done.The system seem to hang quite often and only a soft re set seems to be the solution.I am going to try your other Rom to see if its any better.
I wonder if its possible for you to make a "Lite" rom with the same concept.After I finish with my "personal customization" I have hardly have 20MB of Storage memory left.
Over all I think its a good idea,and with a little modifications ,it should turn out to be a very good rom.
Thanks once again,for all your effort.
Will keep you posted on any problems that I might have.
Regards,
Thomas
20th April 2010, 06:53 PM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman

381 posts
More
Cool
New build is ready now, support more arabic functionality, just want to wait to check if i can make bilingual interface, also to modify more oem packages, and may rewrite some dlls like I did with OPAL.

PPL who agreed to remove all manila and switch to SPB Shell pls advise, also you can gave more hints and topics that could help me to build more powerful build.

Thx...
22nd April 2010, 11:41 AM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman

381 posts
More
Rom Version 2 is uploaded
23rd April 2010, 07:21 PM   |  #25  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 102

164 posts
More
i tried v2 std arabic ... it is very good till now the only bugs for me are the vibration on taping close and start menu .... and obex inbox didn't work
any help please
23rd April 2010, 08:02 PM   |  #26  
Flag Cairo

164 posts
More
there is big problem .... resco explorer not working on this rom is works in part of the screen ... i need help for this problem please ... it is big problem for me
24th April 2010, 08:23 PM   |  #27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman

381 posts
More
i will upload a fixed version 2night, hope it will fix ur problem
25th April 2010, 10:30 AM   |  #28  
Flag Cairo

164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mua30

i will upload a fixed version 2night, hope it will fix ur problem

i still have this problem with resco explorer 2010 ... it dosen't fit to screen .... and i cant live without resco explorer so any help in this problem
25th April 2010, 11:09 AM   |  #29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman

381 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmidoo

i still have this problem with resco explorer 2010 ... it dosen't fit to screen .... and i cant live without resco explorer so any help in this problem

Pal, Its not problem of my rom, its problem of 6.5.x branches which had buttom bar instead of top bar, like COM2.

Anyway, i had read somewhere for a solution for resco problem, i will search and upload fix for u, so smile man :)
25th April 2010, 01:04 PM   |  #30  
Flag Cairo

164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mua30

Pal, Its not problem of my rom, its problem of 6.5.x branches which had buttom bar instead of top bar, like COM2.

Anyway, i had read somewhere for a solution for resco problem, i will search and upload fix for u, so smile man :)

i know .. your rom is amazing i really like it as it is light and look like original htc roms ...... about resco explorer i searched and found e-native position fix but it didn't work for me ..... so if there is any other solution i will be thankful ...... and thanks again for the rom

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread