Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 48,262 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

sadly,my T01A become a brick as well....

Tip us?

bird_9527
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default sadly,my T01A become a brick as well....

I just occur the problem just like as minhanh_tran have happened.

when I flash a Orange ROM to my T01A, it entered white screen and began downloading, and when it finished it give a messege that the phone will restart automatically.

all this looks like boot right,but after restart the screen is blue screen,that mean I can see the backlight is open,but the screen have nothing,without the docomo logo or toshiba logo.....

when I try the method as minhanh_tran and stepw said, I push out the microSD,and short the pin 1 and 3,connecting the usb to my pc, then the PC find a new hardware, hinting that I enter DL mode and I should give TG01 DL driver.....so,what should I do?

arag0n85
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bird_9527 View Post
I just occur the problem just like as minhanh_tran have happened.

when I flash a Orange ROM to my T01A, it entered white screen and began downloading, and when it finished it give a messege that the phone will restart automatically.

all this looks like boot right,but after restart the screen is blue screen,that mean I can see the backlight is open,but the screen have nothing,without the docomo logo or toshiba logo.....

when I try the method as minhanh_tran and stepw said, I push out the microSD,and short the pin 1 and 3,connecting the usb to my pc, then the PC find a new hardware, hinting that I enter DL mode and I should give TG01 DL driver.....so,what should I do?
Mmmm, did you try to flash a rom by pin recovery method?
If you like my work, donate It will improve my ROM release schedule and will be extremly apreciated

My Releases:
TG01 Windows Phone 6.5.5(23563) + Manila Sense 2.5 (2012 1412)
TG01 Orange UK Debranded 6.5.0
TG01 Orange FR Debranded 6.5.0
TG01 Orange CH Debranded 6.5.0

Mira aquí para WM/WP7/Android en español y ROM's de la TG01 http://electronika.vacau.com

bird_9527
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by arag0n85 View Post
Mmmm, did you try to flash a rom by pin recovery method?
yep,I have try using this method.

and I can enter the downloading screen and can finish downloading,and then the screen give the right messege"flash successful , the phone will restart automatically".......but after restart, the phone is still back screen, I can not see the toshiba or docomo logo...

Howell
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
I push out the microSD,and short the pin 1 and 3
You should NOT remove micro SD...

You need to put your official Rom on the micro SD and then short the pins...
Latest toy :
Sony Xperia Z running Official Generic FR ROM rooted with TowelRoot

Asus Transformer Prime (C1OKAS) Rooted
ROM : Asus JB

Old ones :
2 HTC HD2 (one retired, the other dead)
Toshiba TG01 FRE Windows Phone
HTC Diamond (DIAM100)

arag0n85
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
yep,I have try using this method.

and I can enter the downloading screen and can finish downloading,and then the screen give the right messege"flash successful , the phone will restart automatically".......but after restart, the phone is still back screen, I can not see the toshiba or docomo logo...
Did you try with a diferent ROM?
If you like my work, donate It will improve my ROM release schedule and will be extremly apreciated

My Releases:

Mira aquí para WM/WP7/Android en español y ROM's de la TG01 http://electronika.vacau.com

bird_9527
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default right

Quote:
Did you try with a diferent ROM?
I have tried all kinds of ROM, including ORANGE\GERMEN\DOCOMO official ROM,all this can download to my t01a, but after restart, the screen is still black and can not enter the docomo or toshiba logo and can not open....

arag0n85
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I have tried all kinds of ROM, including ORANGE\GERMEN\DOCOMO official ROM,all this can download to my t01a, but after restart, the screen is still black and can not enter the docomo or toshiba logo and can not open....
Rare thing... but if you can flash properly a DOCOMO ROM, i would recommend you to use the "toshiba service", they don't have a way to know if that happened while you were updating your rom or flashing a custom ROM. Anyways, I don't know what should be happening, you should try to use .enc extension in your DOCOMO original ROM just to try.

My Releases:

minhanh_tran
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Rare thing... but if you can flash properly a DOCOMO ROM, i would recommend you to use the "toshiba service", they don't have a way to know if that happened while you were updating your rom or flashing a custom ROM. Anyways, I don't know what should be happening, you should try to use .enc extension in your DOCOMO original ROM just to try.
I have tried many ROM, by all the way (pin 1+3, change ROM file to *.enc, bin...) but after ROM have flashed successfully, it restarts and nothing more, only backlight.
www.pdaviet.net
T-01A WM6.1 Japanese ROM

bird_9527
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhanh_tran View Post
I have tried many ROM, by all the way (pin 1+3, change ROM file to *.enc, bin...) but after ROM have flashed successfully, it restarts and nothing more, only backlight.
my t01a just like as your condition......waiting for the solution tools......

xufeng
Old
Thanks Meter 0
congraturation!