Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,916 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Zeam Launcher

Tip us?

hachoo
Old
Thanks Meter 14
New Zeam 2.8.1 works pretty well for me. Like the new additions too.

SGalaxyS
Old
(Last edited by SGalaxyS; 19th December 2010 at 06:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloakt View Post
can guarantee zeam signature hasnt changed, market wouldnt allow that. whos rom are you running?
Hi,

I am using Doc Rom XXJPU V4.0 Final. Should I just uninstall the version that came with it and reinstall the one on the market?

Edit: When I go to 'Manage Applications' it does not give me the option to uninstall Zeam.

Thanks

xfighter11
Old
(Last edited by xfighter11; 19th December 2010 at 11:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
I also have a problem with updating to the new verion. I get the message regarding paket signature, too. Any suggestions?

/EDiT: Im on DocROM 5.1!

UnitedOceanic
Old
Thanks Meter 109
pure awesome that was fast! thanks for the quick fix.
cloakt Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGalaxyS View Post
Hi,

I am using Doc Rom XXJPU V4.0 Final. Should I just uninstall the version that came with it and reinstall the one on the market?

Edit: When I go to 'Manage Applications' it does not give me the option to uninstall Zeam.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfighter11 View Post
I also have a problem with updating to the new verion. I get the message regarding paket signature, too. Any suggestions?

/EDiT: Im on DocROM 5.1!
i dont know much about that rom, didnt even know it had zeam on it, however if u cannot uninstall it then it sounds like it has been included as a system app, and he has screwed up the signatures so they dont match my version on market. ull need to try uninstall it manually and then get market version.

EDIT: i see 'optimized ZEAM added' in his changelog lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitedOceanic View Post
pure awesome that was fast! thanks for the quick fix.
np

24v
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24v View Post
Just d/l'ed the new 2.8.0 to my droid 2. In the app drawer I opened settings, and select uninstall. All of the icons got a red background, then I went to scroll down, and the app force closed. Took the battery out, and restarted phone, still does it.

Aside from that little glitch, I like the new features, keep up the awesome work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloakt View Post
can you try this on 2.8.1? saw the stacktrace in market and put some changes in thatll hopefully improve it.
Still does it in 2.8.1 . It scrolls slightly further before force closing though. Also, I noticed that if you scroll down first, then hit settings, then uninstall, it does not force close.

fdragon
Old
Thanks Meter 2
is there a way to see the dock (those five icons on the bottom of the screen) when in application grid?

remizik
Old
(Last edited by remizik; 19th December 2010 at 03:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 71
Hi,

is there a way to change the icons in the dock ? (just the design I mean, with custom PNGs for example)
also, is there a way to export or backup the config ?

thanks
device : Samsung Galaxy S3 (I-9300 Int)
rom : Last (or so) official CM11 Nightly
kernel : stock

mikep99
Old
Thanks Meter 683
use Desktop Visualiser from the market.
Mike

JB S3

BryanChung
Old
Thanks Meter 65

DONATE TO ME
Since I switched to Cronos earlier today, I gave up my LauncherPro to give Zeam a try. =)

What I finding hard to let go from LauncherPro is the widgets that LauncherPro has that I do make used of - Friends & Calendar Widgets.

I do prefer the 5 icons in one dock per slide from LauncherPro too. But I'm trying to get use to Zeam one. However I put my Dolphin Browser in the dock, but when I reboot my phone, the icon shows another "spoil" (default Android) icon. My only guess is because Dolphin Browser is on my Sdcard, so is my Twidroid app. Hence when I reboot, the icons are lost. Anyway to fix that?

Tags
bloatless, home, launcher, minimalistic
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe