Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[APP] Zeam Launcher

OP cloakt

19th December 2010, 05:17 AM   |  #901  
Thanks Meter: 14

322 posts
New Zeam 2.8.1 works pretty well for me. Like the new additions too.
19th December 2010, 06:20 AM   |  #902  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloakt

can guarantee zeam signature hasnt changed, market wouldnt allow that. whos rom are you running?

Hi,

I am using Doc Rom XXJPU V4.0 Final. Should I just uninstall the version that came with it and reinstall the one on the market?

Edit: When I go to 'Manage Applications' it does not give me the option to uninstall Zeam.

Thanks
Last edited by SGalaxyS; 19th December 2010 at 07:06 AM.
19th December 2010, 12:00 PM   |  #903  
Thanks Meter: 2

95 posts
I also have a problem with updating to the new verion. I get the message regarding paket signature, too. Any suggestions?

/EDiT: Im on DocROM 5.1!
Last edited by xfighter11; 19th December 2010 at 12:17 PM.
19th December 2010, 12:08 PM   |  #904  
Thanks Meter: 109

332 posts
More
pure awesome that was fast! thanks for the quick fix.
cloakt
19th December 2010, 01:35 PM   |  #905  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGalaxyS

Hi,

I am using Doc Rom XXJPU V4.0 Final. Should I just uninstall the version that came with it and reinstall the one on the market?

Edit: When I go to 'Manage Applications' it does not give me the option to uninstall Zeam.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfighter11

I also have a problem with updating to the new verion. I get the message regarding paket signature, too. Any suggestions?

/EDiT: Im on DocROM 5.1!

i dont know much about that rom, didnt even know it had zeam on it, however if u cannot uninstall it then it sounds like it has been included as a system app, and he has screwed up the signatures so they dont match my version on market. ull need to try uninstall it manually and then get market version.

EDIT: i see 'optimized ZEAM added' in his changelog lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitedOceanic

pure awesome that was fast! thanks for the quick fix.

np
19th December 2010, 02:04 PM   |  #906  

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24v

Just d/l'ed the new 2.8.0 to my droid 2. In the app drawer I opened settings, and select uninstall. All of the icons got a red background, then I went to scroll down, and the app force closed. Took the battery out, and restarted phone, still does it.

Aside from that little glitch, I like the new features, keep up the awesome work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloakt

can you try this on 2.8.1? saw the stacktrace in market and put some changes in thatll hopefully improve it.

Still does it in 2.8.1 . It scrolls slightly further before force closing though. Also, I noticed that if you scroll down first, then hit settings, then uninstall, it does not force close.
19th December 2010, 03:50 PM   |  #907  

41 posts
is there a way to see the dock (those five icons on the bottom of the screen) when in application grid?
19th December 2010, 04:19 PM   |  #908  
Flag Nantes
Thanks Meter: 71

609 posts
More
Hi,

is there a way to change the icons in the dock ? (just the design I mean, with custom PNGs for example)
also, is there a way to export or backup the config ?

thanks
Last edited by remizik; 19th December 2010 at 04:24 PM.
19th December 2010, 04:37 PM   |  #909  
Flag Up North
Thanks Meter: 696

2,183 posts
More
use Desktop Visualiser from the market.
19th December 2010, 04:41 PM   |  #910  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 65

1,015 posts
More
Since I switched to Cronos earlier today, I gave up my LauncherPro to give Zeam a try. =)

What I finding hard to let go from LauncherPro is the widgets that LauncherPro has that I do make used of - Friends & Calendar Widgets.

I do prefer the 5 icons in one dock per slide from LauncherPro too. But I'm trying to get use to Zeam one. However I put my Dolphin Browser in the dock, but when I reboot my phone, the icon shows another "spoil" (default Android) icon. My only guess is because Dolphin Browser is on my Sdcard, so is my Twidroid app. Hence when I reboot, the icons are lost. Anyway to fix that?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bloatless, home, launcher, minimalistic
Previous Thread Next Thread