[APP][2010-01-06] PocketShopping 2.0.1
PocketShopping is a totally free shopping list software that allows you to maintain a master list of products you buy on a regular basis. The user interface is similar to iPhone applications, finger-friendly, smart scrolling, gestures and animation effects.
It requires .NET Compact Framework 3.5 or later.
I have attached the English language file (english_us.zip). If you want to translate the application to another language you can create it from this file.
The CAB file includes the following languages: English and Spanish. Also it includes the following languages with no all texts updated to v2.0: French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Greek.
Thanks to Thomas Gerber for his fluid control library and eboelzner for his Sense SDK library.
Changes of v2.0.1
- Fixed: it was not possible to save or load the shopping list if the files were in a storage card with special characters (dot, colon, etc)
- Fixed: the categories could not be deleted.
- Fixed: when adding a new product, the default measure type of the category was not put automatically in the new product.
Changes of v2.0
- Fixed: an exception was launched when displaying the keyboard without any textbox selected.
- Improved the products management:
Now both the products and the categories are shared between the different shops.
When adding a new product or editing an existing product, you can choose the shops where the product can be bought, and the product will be displayed in these shops. Therefore it is not necessary now to copy manually the products to another shops.
When the properties of a product is changed, the changes will affect to all shops which contain the product (except the price, which can be changed for each shop).
When a product is checked, it will be checked automatically in all shops where the product can be bought. Likewise when a product is bought in a specific shop, the product will be marked automatically as bought in all shops.
When a product is moved to another category, the product will be displayed in the new cateogory in all shops.
- Now you can manage all the products from all the shops with a special category named "All Products".
- Added a new command "Cancel Shopping". When you are buying in a shop, you can cancel the current shop with this command, and so the bought products aren't unchecked (different to push "Finish" which unchecks automatically all the bought products). So you can continue the shopping later or you can check more products to buy if you forget to check them.
- The shopping list can be both imported and exported.
There are three importing types: import from a file created by PocketShopping (backup), import from a text file (with tabular separated values) and import from a CSV file (Comma Separated Values).
There are four exporting types: create a backup, export to a text file (tabular separated values), export to a CSV file (Comma Separated Values) and send the shopping list file to a e-mail recipient.
Changes of v1.8
- Fixed: an exception was launched when displaying the keyboard.
- Fixed: landscape mode was not supported correctly.
- New option which allows to keep the scrollbar always visible.
- When a shopping is finalished, all the bought products are unchecked automatically as products to buy.
- A numerical keyboard can be used to set both the quantity and the price of the products.
- Now it is possible to set decimals when setting the quantity (for example to set the weight).
- The products can be checked by using the OK/ENTER key on the device.
Changes of v1.7
- Fixed: sometimes the checked products were not saved.
- Improved the look&feel of the dialogs (settings and element properties).
- Now it is possible to reset the shopping list for only the current shop.
Changes of v1.6
- Fixed bug that the shops could not be deleted from the shopping list.
- Fixed bug when changing the data folder.
- The shopping list is saved automatically when the application goes to background.
- On edit mode now it is possible to copy and move both categories and products. On the toolbar four new buttons are displayed (copy, cut, paste and delete) and the same actions are accessible from the new "Edit" menu.
- Added option which allows to hide the bought products.
Changes of v1.5
- Fixed some bugs.
- Language is configurable from the settings dialog. Now each language is loaded from an .ini file, and therefore it is easy to translate the application to another languages.
- Added possibility to set the price for each product. By clicking on a product, a panel is displayed which lets you to set both the quantity and the price of the product. A new status bar is displayed which shows the total price of the shopping list.
- Added configuration options to show the product description, the category description and the shop description.