[MOD] Superuser 2.0.3 - Human readability
Once again I felt the need to give Superuser a major overhaul, this time it was a bit bigger. I did a whole bunch of tweaks on the backside and reworked the UI. Check the screens below, it's much easier to see what does and doesn't have permission.
Some new features are as follows:
- Everything is much easier to understand
- Tapping an entry in the list will give details about the app
- Tapping the status icon in the list toggles allow/deny state
There's more going on behind the scenes too.
1. Boot into recovery mode
2. Nandroid backup
3. Flash su-2.0.3-signed.zip
Note: This is only tested on CM5.0.6. I've heard it works elsewhere. Let me know.
- Works on Enomther's TheOfficial Nexus1 v1.8.1
- Fix for NPE when a package is not found
- French locale thanks to leonnib4
- Patched up a couple memory leaks
- Tweak update-script to hopefully install better
- Completed Italian localization (Eug89)
- German localization (thiasB)
- Italian localization by Eug89 & www1
- Greek localization by regunus
Like what I've done? Buy me a Sunkist