Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,408 Members 53,511 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Spb Mobile Shell - Microsoft Today - HTC Sense\TouchFLO\TouchFLO3D Switcher

Tip us?

mskip
Old
(Last edited by mskip; 16th June 2010 at 10:55 AM.)
Retired Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 13,711

DONATE TO ME
Default [APP] Spb Mobile Shell - Microsoft Today - HTC Sense\TouchFLO\TouchFLO3D Switcher

Easily switch between Microsoft Today, HTC Sense\TouchFLO3D\TouchFLO, Spb Mobile Shell!!

I also wanted to be able to put links on the Spb Mobile Shell and HTC Sense Screens for easy running so I made seperate programs with icons for Microsoft Today, HTC Sense\TouchFLO3D\TouchFLO and Spb Mobile Shell so you can switch at the click of a button.

It should work regardless of which language Rom you use.

After install it will be in the Start Menu, Programs, Shell Sense Switcher Folder. The Htc Sense link should work for HTC Sense (newer Roms) or TouchFlo3D.

I hope a few people find it useful.

ChangeLog:
V2. Now has better icons and smaller file size.
V3. Added new Sense compatability and made installed file size smaller.

Mark.

jorvacf
Old
Thanks Meter 1,074
Wow, thank you so much man.

Aseer essamt
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thank you so much
Can I make the home button switches between mobile shell and HTC sense?

mskip
Old
Thanks Meter 13,711

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aseer essamt View Post
Thank you so much
Can I make the home button switches between mobile shell and HTC sense?
If you want to map a Hardware button then you would have to use a program such as AE Button Plus.

Mark.

claus1953
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Thanks Mark
I am responding here as this is the correct thread. I solved my problem by editing the scripts to reflect my spanish ROM and TouchFLO (2D), now everything is working well, i can switch between TouchFLO (2D), Titanium and SPB without problems. Had to change everywhere from "TouchFLO 3D" to "TouchFLO", and from "Windows Default" to "Predet. Windows".
(HTC Elfin) sold it
(Samsung Omnia i900L) sold it
SGS I9000T stolen
SGY S5360L sold it
LG P970 (OB) sold it
LG L9 P768g, TELCEL, Stock ROM 4.1.2 V20a (still looking to unlock bootloader without success)
EPad Flytouch 5, The Blazing Dragon by Gaboros ROM

sanazahara
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thank You

treetop777
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by claus1953 View Post
Thanks Mark
I am responding here as this is the correct thread. I solved my problem by editing the scripts to reflect my spanish ROM and TouchFLO (2D), now everything is working well, i can switch between TouchFLO (2D), Titanium and SPB without problems. Had to change everywhere from "TouchFLO 3D" to "TouchFLO", and from "Windows Default" to "Predet. Windows".
Thanks to Mskip for taking the time to make this possible.

@Claus: Could you please explain further. What you did is what i hope to accomplish: to run Titanum, M2D V2, and MS 3.5 all on the same phone. I get the impression it still won't be easy though.

Thanks in advance.

claus1953
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by treetop777 View Post
Thanks to Mskip for taking the time to make this possible.

@Claus: Could you please explain further. What you did is what i hope to accomplish: to run Titanum, M2D V2, and MS 3.5 all on the same phone. I get the impression it still won't be easy though.

Thanks in advance.
In fact i have all 3 on my phone, and switch them with this nice application, i have included a shortcut of the main script in each of the UI, on the programs tab or plugin.
I modified as i said each of the scripts, replacing everywhere TouchFLO 3D with TouchFLO, so it works for M2D. I also modified all scripts so that Titanium is enabled instead of disabled so it shows in the place of the Today screen.
(HTC Elfin) sold it
SGS I9000T stolen
SGY S5360L sold it
LG P970 (OB) sold it
LG L9 P768g, TELCEL, Stock ROM 4.1.2 V20a (still looking to unlock bootloader without success)

mskip
Old
Thanks Meter 13,711

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by claus1953 View Post
In fact i have all 3 on my phone, and switch them with this nice application, i have included a shortcut of the main script in each of the UI, on the programs tab or plugin.
I modified as i said each of the scripts, replacing everywhere TouchFLO 3D with TouchFLO, so it works for M2D. I also modified all scripts so that Titanium is enabled instead of disabled so it shows in the place of the Today screen.
I will add titanium into the next version and produce some different variations depending on what people have on their phone.

Mark.

claus1953
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip View Post
I will add titanium into the next version and produce some different variations depending on what people have on their phone.

Mark.
The only problem with this is that it might be language dependent, on WWE it is Windows Default, on spanish ROM's it is Predet. Windows...
(HTC Elfin) sold it
SGS I9000T stolen
SGY S5360L sold it
LG P970 (OB) sold it