Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP] Spb Mobile Shell - Microsoft Today - HTC Sense\TouchFLO\TouchFLO3D Switcher

OP mskip

20th April 2010, 09:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 13,877

11,195 posts
Donate to Me
More
Easily switch between Microsoft Today, HTC Sense\TouchFLO3D\TouchFLO, Spb Mobile Shell!!

I also wanted to be able to put links on the Spb Mobile Shell and HTC Sense Screens for easy running so I made seperate programs with icons for Microsoft Today, HTC Sense\TouchFLO3D\TouchFLO and Spb Mobile Shell so you can switch at the click of a button.

It should work regardless of which language Rom you use.

After install it will be in the Start Menu, Programs, Shell Sense Switcher Folder. The Htc Sense link should work for HTC Sense (newer Roms) or TouchFlo3D.

I hope a few people find it useful.

ChangeLog:
V2. Now has better icons and smaller file size.
V3. Added new Sense compatability and made installed file size smaller.

Mark.
Last edited by mskip; 16th June 2010 at 11:55 AM.
21st April 2010, 01:13 AM   |  #2  
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 1,074

304 posts
More
Wow, thank you so much man.
21st April 2010, 07:19 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4

46 posts
Thank you so much
Can I make the home button switches between mobile shell and HTC sense?
21st April 2010, 08:24 AM   |  #4  
Flag Norfolk

11,195 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aseer essamt

Thank you so much
Can I make the home button switches between mobile shell and HTC sense?

If you want to map a Hardware button then you would have to use a program such as AE Button Plus.

Mark.
21st April 2010, 08:22 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 89

2,846 posts
More
Thanks Mark
I am responding here as this is the correct thread. I solved my problem by editing the scripts to reflect my spanish ROM and TouchFLO (2D), now everything is working well, i can switch between TouchFLO (2D), Titanium and SPB without problems. Had to change everywhere from "TouchFLO 3D" to "TouchFLO", and from "Windows Default" to "Predet. Windows".
21st April 2010, 09:08 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

57 posts
Thank You
22nd April 2010, 05:05 PM   |  #7  
Flag United States
Thanks Meter: 46

190 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claus1953

Thanks Mark
I am responding here as this is the correct thread. I solved my problem by editing the scripts to reflect my spanish ROM and TouchFLO (2D), now everything is working well, i can switch between TouchFLO (2D), Titanium and SPB without problems. Had to change everywhere from "TouchFLO 3D" to "TouchFLO", and from "Windows Default" to "Predet. Windows".

Thanks to Mskip for taking the time to make this possible.

@Claus: Could you please explain further. What you did is what i hope to accomplish: to run Titanum, M2D V2, and MS 3.5 all on the same phone. I get the impression it still won't be easy though.

Thanks in advance.
23rd April 2010, 02:21 AM   |  #8  

2,846 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by treetop777

Thanks to Mskip for taking the time to make this possible.

@Claus: Could you please explain further. What you did is what i hope to accomplish: to run Titanum, M2D V2, and MS 3.5 all on the same phone. I get the impression it still won't be easy though.

Thanks in advance.

In fact i have all 3 on my phone, and switch them with this nice application, i have included a shortcut of the main script in each of the UI, on the programs tab or plugin.
I modified as i said each of the scripts, replacing everywhere TouchFLO 3D with TouchFLO, so it works for M2D. I also modified all scripts so that Titanium is enabled instead of disabled so it shows in the place of the Today screen.
23rd April 2010, 02:22 PM   |  #9  
Flag Norfolk

11,195 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claus1953

In fact i have all 3 on my phone, and switch them with this nice application, i have included a shortcut of the main script in each of the UI, on the programs tab or plugin.
I modified as i said each of the scripts, replacing everywhere TouchFLO 3D with TouchFLO, so it works for M2D. I also modified all scripts so that Titanium is enabled instead of disabled so it shows in the place of the Today screen.

I will add titanium into the next version and produce some different variations depending on what people have on their phone.

Mark.
23rd April 2010, 11:03 PM   |  #10  

2,846 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

I will add titanium into the next version and produce some different variations depending on what people have on their phone.

Mark.

The only problem with this is that it might be language dependent, on WWE it is Windows Default, on spanish ROM's it is Predet. Windows...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread