- Read the first post carefully and completely before posting.
- When posting about a problem please report your full Manila version (e.g. 2.5.x), OS version, the device and ROM you are using and if you have any other mods installed.
This is a Manila (Sense) 2.5 Calendar Tab modification which features:
- Agenda displays 28 days (instead of 7 days), number of days can be configured
- Some colors can be configured
I did this patch because I found it very annoying to have only 7 days ahead in the Agenda.
1.0.0 first version (30-Mar-2010)
-[new] 28 days on the Agenda
1.0.1 small update
-[update] stripped debug info from the file, so its smaller now
1.0.2 small update
-[new] added some registry keys for configuration
-[change] renamed the keys Tweaks.CalendarAgendaYearView(Sa|Su) to Tweaks.CalendarYearView(Sa|Su)
-[new] added some additional keys for modding the colors
-[change] updated for 2.5.2016
Requirements and Compatibility:
Manila >= 2.5.1921 is required.
To check your Manila version: go to the settings tab in Sense, select "About phone", and then "Software Information". If you have any problems with this mod please report your full Manila version (e.g. 2.5.x), the device and ROM you are using.
- Install the mid using the CAB, alternatively you can download the Manila file and copy it into your device's windows folder.
- You should backup the original file first in order to revert the modification if necessary.
- Restart Manila or do a Soft-Reset.
- When you do the installation manually, no registry key is created and the default values are used (see below which keys can be created and used).
The CAB creates one new registry key automatically:
Key: (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarAgendaShowDays = 28
There are some additional keys that are not created automatically:
- (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarYearViewSa(R|G|B)
- (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarYearViewSu(R|G|B)
- (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarYearViewFontColor(R|G|B)
- (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarYearViewTodayTextColor(R|G|B)
- (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarYearViewTodayBKColor(R|G|B)
- (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarMonthViewWeekColor(R|G|B)
- (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarMonthViewDayColor(R|G|B)
- (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarWeekViewTimeColor(R|G|B)
"(R|G|B)" means that you have to add "R", "G" or "B" to the key depending on what color you want to set. So you have always three keys:
- (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarYearViewSuR = red value
- (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarYearViewSuG = green value
- (DWORD) Tweaks.CalendarYearViewSuB = blue value
Default values for Manila 2.5.2013 are 0,0,175 (Sa) and 175,0,0 (Su). You must not create all keys, e.g. Tweaks.CalendarYearViewSuR = 175 displays red numbers for Sundays also on 2.5.1921. When a key of the RGB-triple is not set, "0" is used. Do not use 0,0,0 since this setting is ignored.
- Loading the Agenda screen becomes a little bit slower. I have approx. 500 appointments on my device and the additional loading time is barely noticeable. If it becomes too slow, use smaller values like 14 days.
- Manila 2.5.2013 uses red and blue colors, Manila 2.5.2012 light gray colors for Saturday/Sunday on the years view. Since the mod was done with 2.5.12, also 2.5.2013 users will have light gray color for Saturday/Sunday on the years view. Nevertheless you can tweak the colors.
Attachment 315029 (Manila file for manual installation)
Attachment 315030 (CAB file)
Manila 2.5.2011, 2.5.2012, 2.5.2013, 2.5.2015, 2.5.2016:
Attachment 353001 (Manila file for manual installation)
Attachment 353002 (CAB file)
If you like my work:
This very simple mod is completely free and donations are not expected, but always appreciated.