[APP][6 August 2010] S2U2 v2.43
What is S2U2
(Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. It has a CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so try it before use it daily); S2P control plugin; and volume control. S2U2 shows many system information even without unlocking and highly customizable.
- WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
- free storage space: at least 2M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
Changes of v2.43
- fixed some integration problem with S2P when S2P is installed on storage card.
- fixed no indication of which password key was pressed in v2.42.
- a few minor bugs fixed.
v2.43 starting from this post
Please read the README, and the Known limitations & FAQs before posting your questions here.
If you want to show your appreciation, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation.
Reset Unread Count
If your device has suspicious unknown count of any unread email/vmail/sms/mms, use this file (ResetUnreadCount.cab
) to reset them.
Lock/Unlock Sound Sample