17 posts
More
Unhappy
hi all!please help me!i've an htc wizard
wm 6.5!i've installed s2u2 v2.43!when
baclight is off and press red key or green
key,the backlight doesn't turns on and
the s2u2 doesn't appears!have to press
the power button to do that!how to solve this?
12th February 2012, 04:20 PM   |  #1292  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
This app has really enhanced the music playing experience on WM for me
28th February 2012, 03:23 AM   |  #1293  

181 posts
More
Does anyone have a cab for version 2.40? If they could please share that, it would be much appreciated.
2nd March 2012, 03:20 PM   |  #1294  
Thanks Meter: 5

199 posts
Please help! My S2U2 just stopped displaying the new email messages count on the S2U2 screen. I cannot figure out why. This happened once before. I couldn't figure it out and had to do a hard reset to get it back.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you.
Last edited by reidler; 2nd March 2012 at 04:25 PM.
3rd April 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #1295  
Thanks Meter: 5

177 posts
Uninstall/reinstall, but Im sure you have done this. Also remember after you uninstall to remove all traces of S2U2 from your sys/reg folders.
6th April 2012, 07:08 PM   |  #1296  
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
Hello everybody!

I received hd mini with stock rom with CHT and putted a lot of efford to make it good for me. I've discovered the s2u2 and customized it too.

But I am facing a strange issue - weather shown. It shows all the time the weather that is just after updating the weather panel :/ What I mean here - I am updating the weather panel and the weather icon s2u2 is changed. But it stays like this all the time (during this time the days are changing, as the forecast in phone). And during next update of the weather panel weather s2u2 again changes to the current one and.. freezes like that till the next update.

I've search any solution but could not find one.. ;( Anyone can help? I would really appreacite thus the lot of work putted into this soft..
18th April 2012, 12:43 PM   |  #1297  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Unhappy Soud on speaker gone - problem with s2u
Stange problem with S2U

================================================== ==

Hello, i want to share my problem I'm having with S2U....
I had the phone in USB cable with internet usb sharing conection on and with S2U running, and i recieve a call... I take the phone ,unlock S2U and answer , hear the voice in speaker of the phone for like 10 seconds then no sound at all. And no sound at all in speaker ever since...

My phone is a Samsung i900 Omnia 16Gb with win mobile 6.5 rom

Phone works ok and i hear ALL sounds but on HEADSET ONLY. When i remove the headset , is like the speaker is dead...but something strange since the accident. In S2U i am CONSTANTLY having the headset conected icon even when i dont have the headset atached to the phone. I see that all the time...

I've tried:
- multiple conect/reconect of the headset ->> stil S2U shows it conected...like beeng blocked on it or something...
- soft reset
- HARD RESET phone. YES, and reinstalled all programs and S2U too...but got back with same behavior, same headset icon on screen whatever i had the headset conected to phone or not...
- cleaned usb of the phone with alchool ) and headset too... maybe low contact(?) -->> no effect
- runned registry clener /fixer software like MemAid or SKTools...
- instaled SRS WoW HD ...seems ok but still no sound on speaker phone...
- remade the situation with an phone call and conected/disconected headset to phone...but no luck
- in-call setting volume to max... still no sound(only in headset)

It's VERY annoying problem because without speaker i cant hear when someone calls me anymore ( Microphone works ok , the person i was talking to said that he can hear me...but for me speaker is dead i can't hear nothing ( untill i connect the headset) .

PLEASE HELP.
Last edited by Cint; 18th April 2012 at 12:53 PM.
18th April 2012, 02:25 PM   |  #1298  

28 posts
Great app thanks. But i would like to ask you 2 questions.

1) Where could i find some themes for S2U2?
2) How could i change the main themes to this programm?

Thanks!!
20th April 2012, 09:27 AM   |  #1299  
Flag Zagreb, Croatia
Thanks Meter: 36

937 posts
More
A little better search on forum would show you this:
[Guide] Customize S2U2 Battery Animation, Slider Button, Animation & Curtain

There are a ton of posts, happy reading...
20th June 2012, 09:09 AM   |  #1300  
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
Hi, firstly thank you for the app! But I'm having lots of trouble understanding how to let it replace my normal standby mode.
I have a toshiba portege g810, and usually to wake it from standby i have to hold the power button for 3-5 sec, which is uncomfortable to do with this phone.
I installed s2u2, but there are so many configurations I do not understand how to use it in place of my original standby.

I guess my main questions are:
1. How to let s2u2 put phone in standby after X minutes?
2. Is the standby done by s2u2 the same as the phone's own standby? Or does it consume more power?

Thank a million beforehand.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
iphone, lock, s2u2, slide2unlock, slide2unlock2
Previous Thread Next Thread