[02-05-2010] [WM6.5 Build 21901] [ROM WM6.5.x Build 23563] HTCJade v1.0.1 & v2.0.1

Search This thread

evelyna

Jun 30, 2010
Hello! I've been searching for a while for a quite simple way to have wm 6.5 in my HTC touch 3G. Since I saw that you are greek too, I became quite confident to ask you about your release.
Does this version contain greek(keyboard,menus etc because I see greek in the date) ? And what happens with the bugs mentioned?
Sorry for my questions but I am searching for a greek release not for myself but someone elder and less advanced....

Jul 23, 2011
Rom upgrade failed.

I am getting ROM upgrade failed error message after 100% completion. My Rom version was 1.40. Now not able to flash or recover the ROM. Phone goes in to boot loader mode. I can see the USB on the bootloader screen. But recovery fails. It is not able to detect device. I can see HTC Sync device in device manager.

Please suggest solution for this.

Details :

Model : HTC touch 3g (t3232)
Spl version 1.40

After hard spl version is now 2.32

Phone is dead now.

Please suggest me some solution.

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

anikolop

Feb 5, 2008
Patras
OnePlus 6
Nothing Phone 1
I am getting ROM upgrade failed error message after 100% completion. My Rom version was 1.40. Now not able to flash or recover the ROM. Phone goes in to boot loader mode. I can see the USB on the bootloader screen. But recovery fails. It is not able to detect device. I can see HTC Sync device in device manager.

Please suggest solution for this.

Details :

Model : HTC touch 3g (t3232)
Spl version 1.40

After hard spl version is now 2.32

Phone is dead now.

Thanks in advance...

Which rom did you flash?

Jul 23, 2011
Rom update failuere getting 262 error

Which rom did you flash?
I am using HTCJade v2.0.1 wm6.5.x version ROM .

I took it from rapidshare as mentioned in thread "http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=668485". Before Hard SPL my touch 3g spl version was 1.40.

After Hard spl its showing me 3 color screen with SPL-2.32.0000.
To hard spl I followed instructions mentioned in "http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=483465" thread.

When i burned the rom first time i got Rom upgrade failure error after 100% completion. After that I am not able to hard spl it not even reinstall the any ROM with custom RUU tool . It's giving me 262 error. I can see USB on screen also it launches the progress bar.

I used Jade-HardSPL_V5_20R3_232HSPL.exe for Hard spl. Now its not allowing me to flash it manually. Its giving me 262 error.

Please find attached screenshots. After step3 screenshot i can see progressbar on phone with 0% completion. Then I am getting error. Please refer error.bmp .
Progress bar remains as it is on phone.

I am not able to restore it to 1.40 as well as not able to reinstall the ROM.

Phone is dead..

Thanks for your reply..

Attachments

• issue_ss1.jpg
    issue_ss1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 78
  • step2.jpg
    step2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 54
  • error.jpg
    error.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Step3.jpg
    Step3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

anikolop

Feb 5, 2008
Patras
OnePlus 6
Nothing Phone 1
I am using HTCJade v2.0.1 wm6.5.x version ROM .

I took it from rapidshare as mentioned in thread "http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=668485". Before Hard SPL my touch 3g spl version was 1.40.

After Hard spl its showing me 3 color screen with SPL-2.32.0000.
To hard spl I followed instructions mentioned in "http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=483465" thread.

When i burned the rom first time i got Rom upgrade failure error after 100% completion. After that I am not able to hard spl it not even reinstall the any ROM with custom RUU tool . It's giving me 262 error. I can see USB on screen also it launches the progress bar.

I used Jade-HardSPL_V5_20R3_232HSPL.exe for Hard spl. Now its not allowing me to flash it manually. Its giving me 262 error.

Please find attached screenshots. After step3 screenshot i can see progressbar on phone with 0% completion. Then I am getting error. Please refer error.bmp .
Progress bar remains as it is on phone.

I am not able to restore it to 1.40 as well as not able to reinstall the ROM.

Phone is dead..

Thanks for your reply..

Thanks for information.
In bootloader does is say "2.32.0000" or "2.32.OliNex" ?
I think (been the last 2years on android) that when phone is HSPLed it must say "2.32.OliNex".
For recovering you phone i would suggest to download your official rom and flash it via sdcard or try to flash hspl again (in bootloader it must say "2.32.Olinex").

Here are more infos about flashing Jade Flashing Guide for NOOBS.

Hope you can revive your phone.

Jul 23, 2011
Thanks.. Its working now... Thanks a lot for your help. Downloaded official rom for jade and this solution worked for me..

One more question.
I am new to android and would like to build kernel for Jade.
Can you please guide me for this?

Since there is no kernel available for Jade.

Thanks once again..

Last edited:

bhaveshmob

Jan 8, 2010
Hi,
i m having HTC Touch 3G T3232 with wm6.1 loaded from HTC
ROM Version: 2.32.707.2 (44800)

plz suggest me how can i upgrade my phone to wm6.5

i am new to all this, so plz provide detailed instructions for flashing n upgrading.

also let me know after upgrading to wm6.5 will indian sim cards work in it? and is the rom in asian english or not?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2011
Regarding Jade rom

Hi,
i m having HTC Touch 3G T3232 with wm6.1 loaded from HTC
ROM Version: 2.32.707.2 (44800)

plz suggest me how can i upgrade my phone to wm6.5

i am new to all this, so plz provide detailed instructions for flashing n upgrading.

also let me know after upgrading to wm6.5 will indian sim cards work in it? and is the rom in asian english or not?

thanks in advance

Please follow instructions given at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=514406

Yes it works with indian sim cards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [02-05-2010] [WM6.5 Build 21901] [ROM WM6.5.x Build 23563] HTCJade v1.0.1 & v2.0.1

Here is my first try in Rom development.

This is a BETA release and i would like your opinions.

Screen06.jpg Screen01.jpg Screen09.jpg Screen10.jpg Screen11.jpg

XIP / SYS: 21901
    RAM Free: 61MB (after second reboot)
    Pagepool: 16MB

Packages included:
    - Almost all from htc mega
    - Manila2d 2.0.1920.1530
    - Office (not 2010)
    - xdaShutdown (mapped to on/off button)
    - Opera 10
    - Sms thread skin

User Customization (cabs,xml,reg,mscr)
    - Put any files, to cabs directory on your SDCard.

Instructions:
    - After flashing your device and the end off user Customization go to Start --> Settings --> Today and change the theme to amarullzGreenBlack.
    - After changing the theme softreset and your ready to go

Issues:
    - Long end press key not locking the phone (searching for a fix)
    - if clock in 12 hour format then am is not displaying. (download attachment with fix

Download Links:
    4shared & Radipshare

All thanks goes to Tommy. With out his megade 1.5.3 kitchen i would never start cooking
    HTCJade v2.0.1 wm6.5.x version

XIP / SYS: 23563 (threaded email)
    RAM Free: 63MB
    Pagepool: 16MB

Packages included:
    - Almost all from htc mega
    - Manila2d 2.0.1920.1530
    - Office 2010
    - xdaShutdown (mapped to on/off button)
    - Opera 10
    - Sms thread skin
    - Windows Live
    - Google Maps 4 with buzz layer
    - xTask manager included (in bottom right corner, when xtask icon is not visible then longpress to show it)

User Customization (cabs,xml,reg,mscr)
    - Put any files, to cabs directory on your SDCard.

Instructions:
    - After flashing your device and the end off user Customization go to Start --> Settings --> Today and change the theme to amarullzGreenBlack.
    - After changing the theme softreset and your ready to go
    - To change keyboard long press keyboard icon

23563_2.jpg23563_1.jpg

Issues::
    - Long end key press does not lock the phone
    - Callhistory possition problem

Download Links:
    4shared & Rapidshare