5,596,784 Members 47,994 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Playstation one emulator for windows mobile !

Tip us?

light_n_roses
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
Default Playstation one emulator for windows mobile !

Hi all !!

As you can see from the topic a wonderfull psone emulator is avaible for windows mobile, I haven't tested it yet because I haven't had much time but I have headr that it works great with our 1 ghz processor ! so let's try it out !
here the link : http://www.fpsece.net/

Bickmista
Old
Thanks Meter 3
tested out this little beauty and works great!
I get a steady 60 fps in all games and has run everything i have threw at it!
all we need now is accelerometer support : /
also i cant get the hardware buttons working properly when i assign them a function : (
Nexus 4 - Stock KitKat
---------------------
Nexus 7 - Stock KitKat

Axel85
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Yes i can confirm it s working great on s200,fullspeed or even a little better then on psx,and full audio in almost every game.The only problem is that you have to use a ps3 controller because of the resistive touchscreen that let you press only one button at time.I use zeemote controller with the gamepro driver to play but it s not a good controller,i think with dual shock 3 it s like to have a psx

salemxp
Old
Thanks Meter 1
work perfectly even with the accelerometre (for this you have to use the donate version of fpsece and have the HD2 sensor dll installed). The only game that i encounter problemes is with valkyrie profil. The Best playstation emulator on mobile (much better than the one on iphone or android).

freakyfreddy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by salemxp View Post
work perfectly even with the accelerometre (for this you have to use the donate version of fpsece and have the HD2 sensor dll installed).
Can you pls explain how you configured the gsensor?
I'm using the FpseCE-Supporter-Version, Arto's Sense 3.6-ROM with included HD2-Sensor-DLLs. Other accelerometer-games like HTC-Teeter are working fine, but with FpseCE I didnīt manage to get the gsensor working...

Would be very great if you could help! thx

salemxp
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreddy View Post
Can you pls explain how you configured the gsensor?
I'm using the FpseCE-Supporter-Version, Arto's Sense 3.6-ROM with included HD2-Sensor-DLLs. Other accelerometer-games like HTC-Teeter are working fine, but with FpseCE I didnīt manage to get the gsensor working...

Would be very great if you could help! thx
first of all there's many video that you can see for enabled the gsensor on fpsece (here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOcvM8bHiZM). You also need a cab, that i found with the ocam rom's (thanks to him) witch is in russian, for calibrate your g sensor. Put your S200 flat on table, enable z_checkgsensor, and you have to tape on the grey box where you can see a 0. then it's done go too fpsece and enjoy. (Tomb raider or soul reaver with the g sensor is very funny, new game play i like it).

The cab is in attachment .
Attached Files
File Type: cab Alternative SensorSDK by Amper.cab - [Click for QR Code] (25.5 KB, 135 views)

freakyfreddy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey salemxp,

big thanks for your help. I installed "Alternative SensorSDK by Amper.cab" and now gsensor works fine. Much more fun now to play ps-games

light_n_roses
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
could you please posta little guide on make fpsece work on neotouch ? I did try one time but with no result....also I have some old original ps1 games but I don't remember how to get the image on the pc...

Bickmista
Old
Thanks Meter 3
to get the iso's you can download some freeware called 'iso recorder' all instructions on how to use this should be on their website, or you can download them from http://romhustler.net/roms/psx and to the best of my knowledge because it is such an old system it is not illegal to download most games (any still copyrighted are not available on the site) : )
Nexus 4 - Stock KitKat
---------------------
Nexus 7 - Stock KitKat

light_n_roses
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
I'm trying to configure fpsece by now....how I have to set this : ArmCoreV5= ???