Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more
View Poll Results: Continue Working on this rom?
Continue fixing 61 50.83%
Continue fixing and add Sense 2.5 55 45.83%
Quit and just wait for someone else to port rom 4 3.33%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Translated WWE 6.5.5 CE OS 5.2.23563(Build 5.2.23563) Radio Version 5005.1600.05

OP Novembre5

24th April 2010, 09:34 PM   |  #31  
Flag Cluj-Napoca
Thanks Meter: 43

620 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farazjk

Is MMS working in this ROM?

No in my case i can't activate the settings:internet,wap,mms.

Does someone have a cab with the toshiba original keyboard?
24th April 2010, 09:35 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 8

79 posts
every soft reset equals hard reset:< would flashing a stock rom first avoid it in future? in some devices it does. give me a while and I'll check that.
24th April 2010, 09:40 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 118

2,090 posts
any1 else confirm this SR>HR bug ?
24th April 2010, 09:40 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 5

250 posts
More
Could it be that Nosker was right about this ROM being half baked??? The reason for so much free RAM can be that the ROM lacks some critical modules needed for proper functioning.

As users are getting deeper and deeper into its functionality and operations this ROM may not be as super as we initially believed it to be.
24th April 2010, 09:41 PM   |  #35  
OP Senior Member
Flag Davie, FL
Thanks Meter: 76

989 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawelss

hmm yet another bug. after installing an icon set, it requires to reboot, and it makes a hard reset

Was the icon set for WM 6.5.5? I am not sure if that makes a difference, just thought that might be a possibility.
24th April 2010, 09:42 PM   |  #36  

79 posts
it doesn't matter, even a turn off turn on sequence makes a hard reset. at least for me gonna flash a stock rom and then this one again to see if it makes any difference, can anyone else confirm the hard reset issue?
24th April 2010, 09:50 PM   |  #37  
Flag Cluj-Napoca
Thanks Meter: 43

620 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawelss

it doesn't matter, even a turn off turn on sequence makes a hard reset. at least for me gonna flash a stock rom and then this one again to see if it makes any difference, can anyone else confirm the hard reset issue?

I was having the official uk 6.5 rom and after that i put the chinesse one and now this one translated and i don't have any problems.
24th April 2010, 09:51 PM   |  #38  

79 posts
yeah I had 6.5 uk rom then chineese for about 2 - 3 hours and then this one, performed a master clear and after that the hard reset thing came on:x I just realized that before the master clear it never did a hard reset, I even installed an icon pack w/o probs
24th April 2010, 09:52 PM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 2

84 posts
I'm using the rom for a good 20mins. I think its pretty good. network setting can be sent from toshiba's support site. just choose ur country and network and everything should work. a few minor things i've noticed like the other settings in chinese like the other guys have said. i've installed htc keyboard, you can't set as a permanent keyboard via settings. you have to hold on to the keyboard button for the options to change it.
and one funny thing is that everything is supersize for finger use.
24th April 2010, 09:53 PM   |  #40  

79 posts
so I guess the master clear thing doesn't work properly?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread