[24/08/10][TAB][Manila 2.5]Manila GPS tracker (version 3)
Manila GPS tracker (version 3).
Compatible only with Manila 2.5.********
author and developer: MoonNah
Please put here files of localization, Moonnah will put them in cab in future releases!
Features for today:
- Work with the GPS module without using of third-party navigation software
- Determination of current position
- Determination parameters of motion for the object by dead reckoning between the current and previous points
- Determination of directions and distances to the given calculation points
- Record tracks (routes) in automatic and manual modes in format Yandex and Google maps with further viewing in Yandex Maps and Google Earth
- Analysis of tracks (the specified distance route, maximum and average speed on the route and time of movement on the route)
- Work with the payment points (in the format tags Yandex and Google maps)
- Sending SMS with your coordinates in the automatic and manual modes for a given number
- Set the maximum speed and control the speed while driving with the gradation of the fine
In the 3rd version also includes:
1. Altimeter (height above sea level)
2. G-Horizon (defines the angles, roll and differents with G-Sensor)
3. The output of the visible satellites and calculated
4. Introduced support for all languages that are used in Manila (default included Russian and English locale for translation into other languages must be signed in settings select the desired language and click Apply, the file will be created the language, but English text inside of the file name which can be seen at the language take the file transfer to the PC and translate all the resources at the end save and copy back to the Windows folder on your device)
5. Introduced support 2 Skins Black and White to support the dark and light themes for Manila.
6. Redesign dashboards bookmarks
7. Fixed miscellaneous trifles from 1 and 2 versions
8. Time synchronization.
The 3 version includes:
1. Using GoogleMaps
2. Added analog clock making by JamRecords and MoonNah
3. The horizon now in a separate tab
4. Separated timers separate actions to streamline operations and remove the load on the phone
5. Added work with speedcams
6. Open the menu item Add your current GPS position to the calculated points. (Payment terms can be viewed in GoogleMaps)
7. Added an information screen with maximum and average speed, distance, time, route and accuracy of coordinates HDOP and PDOP.
1. Bright Theme
2. Dark theme
3. Applications for work with the tracker (shown in English, but the locale is changes in the preferences)
4. Tracker Options
5. Work with Yandex maps on the communicator and application Google Earth on your PC
WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1 with installed Manila v.2.5.xxxx.xxxx
1. (Optional) Download and install Yandex maps (if are not installed)
2. Download and install the tracker (attached below)
3. Go to Start> Settings > Today and disable Manila
4. Go to Start, run FixStartManila, in the end of process Manila will start but in the settings of today won't checkboxed, than go there and check it
Warning!!! If the fix does not start, run it again.
5. Configure the order of tabs
6. Use a new tab
Upload your radar for the selected countries:
1. Run the convertation program (previously you need to find text files radar-I took from iGO and NAVITEL).
2. In the top box on the right button select the desired file
3. Next, bind the fields of file to the fields of database: select the drop-down list the field name and then select the field name in the database. Click icon to base a plus. (For the disengagement of the field choose a field base and press the icon base with minus)
4. Once all the fields will be tied 3 repeatedly icon to download the database and look at the bottom when fully loaded and a progress bar will be reset to the starting position, this means that the radar data are loaded into the database.
Warning!!! One Time, you can download only the radar for one country (if you have a few countries, it is necessary to combine different text files into a single and load it into the database. But we must remember the greater the base, the longer will be handled information that may lead to overload the phone and its hang).
And file a radar must always keep the following fields:
- Camera Type:
1 - Static camera
2 - Built-in light
3 - Camera checking travel at a red light
4 - Luggage measuring speed stretch of road
5 - Mobile camera (ambush)
- Speed limits
- Direction of camera:
0 - all directions (360)
1 - in a certain direction (see box DIRECTION)
2 - two areas (DIRECTION + reverse direction)
- Gradus review camera (between 0 and 359, 0 - North, 90 - East 180 - South 270 - West)
For ROM kitchens:
Pack for Roms (with b/w icons):
Warning!!! If you have a Rom includes tabs: Reader, Documents, Facebook, please check 473ede61_manila file in the package for the presence there Russian names of those tabs, or at the start of Manila you will have only icons without names.
For correct remove of a tab, as well as for any problems, related to the inability to run Manila, Moonnah make a mini-programm:
2. Start> Options> Today
3. Uncheck Sense
4. Start> FixStartManila
5. Start> Options> Today
6. Check Sense