Task29 working on touchpro/fuze **confirmed**
No more flash dance, that's right, you can now safely format your ROM memory with just a few clicks...
This tool was developed HERE
and modified to work on TP2 HERE
I have personally been using this, on my RAPH110 - Fuze, for the last few ROM flashes with no issues...
SEE WHAT IT DOES - Youtube
2. Bootscreen.nbh to flash (if you don't have one try HERE
3. a ROM to flash afterwards
Here are instructions:
!!!RUN AT OWN RISK!!! procedure I have performed below successfully on me device. I am NOT responsible if you brick your device!
task29_no_NBH.zip, then unzip the files to their own folder on your PC.
2. a) copy a RAPH BOOTSCREEN NBH file to the task29 folder
2. b) rename it to Ruu_signed.nbh (I recommend using a bootscreen file, because it will only take about 10sec to flash, much quicker than flashing a Radio)
3. a) Place the rom you want to flash on your mSD, unless you flash via USB
3. b) Remove SIM and mSD cards from phone
4. Connect your phone to PC
5. Run RomUpdateUtility.exe
6. Wait for phone to get stuck at bootscreen (if it keeps loading past the bootscreen then task29 hasn't been performed), now, if you flash via mSD, insert your card now.
7. Enter Bootloader and flash your preferred ROM (hold [volume down] button and push [reset] button)
8. a) Flash your ROM
8. b) Supposedly you can skip the HARD RESET part of setting up your rom now, I have not confirmed this yet, but this should eliminate the need to do so...
9. Customize your rom and enjoy!
1. ATT Deathstar
2. O2 [water drops] Splash
or O2 [rect waves] Welcome
3. Please send me links to T-Mobile, Orange and Vodafone boots.
4. HTC FUZE [plain]
or FUZE [plain]
or HTC FUZE [earth]
or TOUCH PRO [plain]
or HTC Raphael [energyFlow]
5. htc smart mobility [windows phone]
(will ad some more win/win6.5 boots soon)
EDIT: May 2nd: I changed the ModelID.fig in the zip to reflect our device, the RAPHAEL. so the download counter got wiped to zero...