appelflap had made a app called Flashaholic.
You will find the original thread >Here<
FlashaholicRUU (FRUU) is a customized version of the HTC Rom Update utility that will simplify the rom update proces by:
1. automatically performing a task29 before updating a rom
2. allowing the user to navigate through the dialog windows without having to check checkboxes (s)he has seen a gazillion times before.
3. allowing the user to use only the keyboard to go through the dialog boxes (enter -> next window, esc -> quit fruu)
This program will take you through the steps of performing a Task29 (formatting your roms storage memory) and then flashing a new rom. It is not advised to use this if you are totally new to flashing roms as if it is done incorrectly you will end up with no rom on your phone and a permanent look of terror on your face
This is not for noobs!!
1. Make sure your phone is booted up
2. Sync your pc and phone<
3. Copy the FlashaholicRUU.exe file to a new folder with JUST the roms .nbh file present (nothing else)
4. Run the FlashaholicRUU.exe and follow the instructions in the program
5. Click on the "perform task29" button to format your roms memory
6. As soon as the percentage bar reaches 100% hold your "volume down" button and continue holding until the phone reboots and enters the bootloader screen
NOTE: If you get a white screen with "hTC" in the middle then you need to take out your battery and enter bootloader mode manually before continuing (take battery out and put it back in, then hold the volume down button and briefly press the power button. Keep holding the volume down button until the bootloader screen appears).
7. When the white box in the bottom of the bootloader screen says "USB" then click on "Flash Rom" in the Flashaholic program
8. Follow the onscreen instructions and lastly click on "Flash" to flash the rom to your phone
9. You will now have a percentage bar on your phone and your new rom is being flashed
10. Once your Rom has flashed your phone will reboot and you can go through the setup screens.
Run your new Rom for a few hours, search for another one and start again with step 1 (if you want to become a real senior flashaholic)
NOTE: There is no need to perform a Hard Reset after flashing the Rom using this program as the Task29 performs a much more thorough job.
When you want to flash a rom without performing task 29 (for example when you want to flash a new radio) just hit <ESC> on the first screen of step 1. This will take you right to step 2 in which you can flash your rom
(Thanks to mskip for writing this brief but comprehensive manual)
The .nbh file I'm using is empty, that means that it does not contain
a single file or image.
I'm posting the modified app here, because I think that benjamminzIS has done
a great job already with Task29.
And for does how will find this app usefull, don't forget about the man
behind this, and give him a Thanks ---->Here
...ps: Read post 6, in the installation instructions