I've been working on a project the 4 last months and it's looking pretty good now. It's only compatible with WVGA devices (480x800 resolutions).
What is it?
iPhoneUI is a shell for the Windows Mobile system. It works on the Windows Mobile 6.0, 6.1 & 6.5 systems.
It is maximized which means that this will "overwrite" your booring original windows homescreen.
It features a nicely made topbar, sliding between pages, a lockscreen and some widgets.
*Please COMMENT & give me feedback and suggestions on what i should add to the application. Without you I won't be able to improve the shell.
*If you like my work, please be generous and donate a few bucks to support my work Donate here
1. Go to my website (http://www.chabbeclub.tk)
2. Download the latest build & the .NET 3.5 cab from my website.
3. Install (if not already installed on your device) the dotnet.cab file.
4. Then install the latest iPhoneUI build
5. Soft-Reset device (if needed) and you're good to go!
Made changes in topbar
Remade the UnlockWidget. I've added a UnlockSlider.txt in iPhoneUI folder that the application now uses to view text in the unlockwidget.
Added option to change the Unlockslider.txt file in options menu.
Also added abillity to change the vibration pattern in the options menu.
Removed the battery charging icon and instead it will now show a dot (.) infront of the battery percentage when charging
Also deleted the ugly battery icon in topbar.
**A serious bug which I at the moment can't seem to fix. The problem is that the multi-pages function only works with english and swedish devices. All other devices will only be able to get the first and last page.
Temporary solution to viewing all the pages for non-english/swedish devices
- First, you need to download and install the latest build from my website.
- Then go to Program(s)/iPhoneUI and transfer the Shellconfig.xml to your computer
- Open it up with notepad
- Press Ctrl + F and search for <targetFolder>\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\</targetFolder>
- When it has found the text, change the targetFolder to where your programs folder is located. Unfortunately you have to do this manually.
- Press save and upload it to the Program(s)iPhoneUI folder, if needed overwrite the previous.
- Restart application and done! Now the multi-pages should work for all devices, even for the non-english/swedish.
This project is closed due to not beeing appreciated, and therefore don't expect to recieve any answers or help from me although I'll try and help you the best way I can. My website will still be up for those of you who wants the application.