Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[CLOSED] iPhoneUI [2010-05-22, Version 0.3.6a] - An iPhone shell for 480x800 phones

OP chabbe11

28th April 2010, 02:08 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jonkoping
Thanks Meter: 6

181 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito12

Come on guys, be good sports and admit it's the first of iPhone clones to look exactly like a real one. Thumbs up chabbe11 and good luck with the development, you have tough competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangiles

not really an iphone fan. but am a supporter to developers like you. Keep it up!

(Instead of this GUI, why not create your own? Need help, can look for me. Of course, this is not to dampen you, but to give more options for you. )

Thanks for the kind words guys. Hopefully, this will be appreciated by many
28th April 2010, 02:41 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

41 posts
o.O Schysst med ett svenskt tema, det är anledningen för mig att använda detta istället för iPhoneToday.

---------------------------

o.O Nice with a swedish theme, this is the reason why im using this instead of iPhoneToday.
28th April 2010, 03:00 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jonkoping

181 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95alexander95

o.O Schysst med ett svenskt tema, det är anledningen för mig att använda detta istället för iPhoneToday.

---------------------------

o.O Nice with a swedish theme, this is the reason why im using this instead of iPhoneToday.

Trevligt att prata med en svensk. Lägg dock märke till att den är väldigt seg. Jag släpper dock 0.2.1a imorgon som innehåller en hel del förändringar, design förbättringar och snabbhet
28th April 2010, 03:47 PM   |  #14  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Corona, CA
Thanks Meter: 109

1,014 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangiles

not really an iphone fan. but am a supporter to developers like you. Keep it up!

(Instead of this GUI, why not create your own? Need help, can look for me. Of course, this is not to dampen you, but to give more options for you. )

I agree. you seem like a great developer. Why not add some features that aren't available even on iPhone... like widgets... music player, picture frame viewer, etc. like with Android?
28th April 2010, 04:35 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jonkoping

181 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesecondsfade

I agree. you seem like a great developer. Why not add some features that aren't available even on iPhone... like widgets... music player, picture frame viewer, etc. like with Android?

I'll try, but as if now I need to focus on speeding the application up. It's far to slow. Then maybe I'll need to get help from someone.
btw. LOVE your profile image Chuck is great
28th April 2010, 05:04 PM   |  #16  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Corona, CA
Thanks Meter: 109

1,014 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabbe11

btw. LOVE your profile image Chuck is great

Best show on TV right now :)
29th April 2010, 01:01 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 1

46 posts
Like we all know, the competition makes things better.
I just installed it, to try it out. Unfortunately as you might be aware too, it is too slow and even the graphics seems to be a bit enlarged (Not at all eye candy). To be frank, i did not even explore all the options before i uninstall it.
Thought of having some more versions of wait, before i can try again.

Definitely this app is lot behind the IPhonetoday. I see more potential in having a revolutionary work like 'TouchXperience' UI. It really brings out the new ideas in how else the UI can be...

Just my few thoughts out for you...
29th April 2010, 07:16 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jonkoping

181 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitandeva

Like we all know, the competition makes things better.
I just installed it, to try it out. Unfortunately as you might be aware too, it is too slow and even the graphics seems to be a bit enlarged (Not at all eye candy). To be frank, i did not even explore all the options before i uninstall it.
Thought of having some more versions of wait, before i can try again.

Definitely this app is lot behind the IPhonetoday. I see more potential in having a revolutionary work like 'TouchXperience' UI. It really brings out the new ideas in how else the UI can be...

Just my few thoughts out for you...

Sure thing, thank you for beeing honest.

I'm well aware that this is very very slow and that the graphics isn't the best. But I'm trying to fix all of that in order to release a good beta, or even the complete version of the app. Thank you though for giving me feedback
29th April 2010, 07:58 PM   |  #19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jonkoping

181 posts
More
I just want to inform you that I'm releasing the 0.2.1a version tomorrow. I'm going through final steps at the moment
29th April 2010, 09:02 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 139

888 posts
Donate to Me
More
though i was never really an iphone fan, i like the fact that people like you try to create things in one way or another.

when the time is ripe and when possible this app can be skinned to look as much as unlike an iphone as possible, that would be something! (me thinks)

for the time being, keep up the good work!

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread