Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Sprint 2.1 Eclair Release (HTC Hero & Samsung Moment)

OP ThatGuyFromSprint

5th May 2010, 04:53 AM   |  #331  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

100 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by myke66

Ahh, they merged the threads. Not sure if that was the best call, as it was information from two completely different sources. Oh well. Any notice that my picture made it on engadget?

yeah, 2 different sources, but same aimed for result... grats on getting noticed on engadget!
5th May 2010, 05:58 AM   |  #332  
Flag Monroe
Thanks Meter: 3

75 posts
From what I heard back in February was that the Moment was to follow the Hero by 2 weeks - depending on the launch of the Hero's update, of course.

I had originally heard mid-April, but obviously that didn't happen, but if the info is on for this, the Moment should be around May 20th.
5th May 2010, 06:13 AM   |  #333  
Thanks Meter: 15

40 posts
Quote:

From what I heard back in February was that the Moment was to follow the Hero by 2 weeks - depending on the launch of the Hero's update, of course.

I had originally heard mid-April, but obviously that didn't happen, but if the info is on for this, the Moment should be around May 20th.

Maybe initially, but from the Sprint memos we've seen it looks like it was supposed to end up coming out on the 30th. Apparently, the day of (even after they began to update the website - note the 30th page date) they found a major bug (according to SprintGuy) and are set back a week or two.
5th May 2010, 08:25 AM   |  #334  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 316

1,097 posts
Donate to Me
More
well from what i heard. it should be in our genie tom. so if it is i can pull it and hopefully get something for me to work on with no audio issues. idk if i can release it until sprint does though. i love my job lol. :/
5th May 2010, 09:26 AM   |  #335  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 14

122 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myke66

At work right now, when i get home ill post the screenie.

Can someone please post or link to new features after update to 2.1?

Thanks!
5th May 2010, 10:28 AM   |  #336  
Thanks Meter: 0

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan

So you work at Best Buy Mobile and you saw this on an internal memo of some sort?

Sounds promising to me.

Look at the picture: 'Best Buy Employee News'
7th May 2010, 03:09 AM   |  #337  

40 posts
Went totally quiet in here... strange...

Not to stir the pot, but I heard that Sprint is expecting Moment update to drop on the 10th.
7th May 2010, 03:11 AM   |  #338  
Flag The Bowels Of Hell
Thanks Meter: 8

1,132 posts
More
The moment release is scheduled for may 10.... the Hero update is scheduled for that week. Don't ask me where I got that from or quote me on that.
7th May 2010, 04:00 AM   |  #339  
Thanks Meter: 1

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroMeng

The moment release is scheduled for may 10.... the Hero update is scheduled for that week. Don't ask me where I got that from or quote me on that.

Sorry, not happening but thanks
7th May 2010, 04:43 AM   |  #340  

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroMeng

I was actually told Monday the 10th as well.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread