Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,341 Members 48,893 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

'Energy' ROM/XDA_UC - User to user tips and tricks!

Tip us?

faysal_u
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy My htc is not upgrade to wm6.5

i connect my ppc with active synic and start setup the my phone go to boot loader mode but when i press upgrade button on pc programe it starts and remain at 0% and after 15 to 20 min messge come their is a connection error????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????any one help me???:conf used::conf used:

Prodeje79
Old
(Last edited by Prodeje79; 2nd February 2011 at 08:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
10characters
-Prodeje79
Sony Xperia X10a-WB-XPERIA TW Gingerbread V6.0.0s
HTC Rhodium RHOD300-AT&T Tilt 2-SPL 0.85.OliNex-[ROM][WWE][ATT][2011/01/06] R Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5.X|29007 * Sense 2019
HTC Kaiser - AT&T Tilt 1
HTC Wizard - Cingular 8125 G3

billybag
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I read through this thread in order to get Copy2Root, or an equivalent to work in Nrgrom/XDA_UC and mentioned a few times was the task of quickly restoring CHT Settings. I was wondering the same thing but figured it would be a matter of launching an exported .ink file once during xda settings exporting.

But i noticed in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=58 that their is a .dat file that can be loaded instead?

where can i find this file?
and can i have it launch through PIM restore instead?

thanks.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - T-Mobile/n9005
Rooted
Omega ROM

JVH3
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 427

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybag View Post
I read through this thread in order to get Copy2Root, or an equivalent to work in Nrgrom/XDA_UC and mentioned a few times was the task of quickly restoring CHT Settings. I was wondering the same thing but figured it would be a matter of launching an exported .ink file once during xda settings exporting.

But i noticed in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=58 that their is a .dat file that can be loaded instead?

where can i find this file?
and can i have it launch through PIM restore instead?

thanks.
Most Cookie settings are registry settings.
When you have Cookie configured y=how you like, use the CHTEditor to export your settings.
On home screen -> Menu -> CHTEditor
Then in the CHTEditor -> Menu -> Export settings
Pick a location. follow on screen instructions.

Then after XDA_UC completes, restore the Coookie settings.
export your settings.
On home screen -> Menu -> CHTEditor
Then in the CHTEditor -> Menu -> Import settings
Pick a location. follow on screen instructions.

Cookie settings don't restore well through XDA_UC before first restoring contacts. Actually, I should verify this, with the next flash. It used to be a problem with the contact quicklinks, but I wrote an app to fix that sync.

There is an mscr file put in a zip in this thread, that will import your cookie export.

I think I posted it at least once, so you can search the thread for posts by me to make it so you have less posts to read.

A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato

JVH3 Energy Rhodium Tips Tricks and ROM Reviews and JVH3 Energy Raph ROM Reviews

Energy ROM FAQs Rhodium or the Rhaphael

Twitter Donations accepted at: Paypal

Created:
Manila 2.1, 2.5 Weather City Editor - Updated 1/5/2011

derrickadams
Old
(Last edited by derrickadams; 14th April 2011 at 08:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Default Thanks

Thanks to all for starting this thread and for all the great information. I decided I should finally make use of the XDA_UC tool.

I have been able to get everything automated from Configuring Wifi, Exchange /w Activesyc, all my Cabs, Settings (With Exporter), Copy2Root to move files, and keep my Stock listings.

I'm posting a couple registry settings below that were important to me to have.
The big one for me is having the phone not prompt to save a contact and disable the vibrate option when it connects.

If you want those settings modified they can be found below:
Items ending with 0 = Disabled , 1 = Enabled

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\PHONE\PhoneExtendS etting]
"AddNumber"=dword:00000000 -- Prompts for Adding Contact
"ConnectingVibration"=dword:00000000 -- Vibrates Phone
"StylusOpenNote"=dword:00000000 -- Open Notes if Stylus is Pulled out during call
"RejectEnable"=dword:00000000 -- Enable Reject Caller with Message
Derrick

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Rooted via Kingo Root: AT&T Stock Rom, 4.3 - N900AUCUBMJ5
The Following User Says Thank You to derrickadams For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickadams View Post
Thanks to all for starting this thread and for all the great information. I decided I should finally make use of the XDA_UC tool.

I have been able to get everything automated from Configuring Wifi, Exchange /w Activesyc, all my Cabs, Settings (With Exporter), Copy2Root to move files, and keep my Stock listings.

I'm posting a couple registry settings below that were important to me to have.
The big one for me is having the phone not prompt to save a contact and disable the vibrate option when it connects.

If you want those settings modified they can be found below:
Items ending with 0 = Disabled , 1 = Enabled

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\PHONE\PhoneExtendS etting]
"AddNumber"=dword:00000000 -- Prompts for Adding Contact
"ConnectingVibration"=dword:00000000 -- Vibrates Phone
"StylusOpenNote"=dword:00000000 -- Open Notes if Stylus is Pulled out during call
"RejectEnable"=dword:00000000 -- Enable Reject Caller with Message
I didn't even know that pulling out the stylus would open the notepad. That's a pretty handy feature for me. Thanks for pointing it out.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV