The provider is mobily and here's the configuration...
FOR MMS Settings
1. Server Name : Mobily MMS
2. Gateway : 10.3.2.133
3. Port Number : 9201
4. Server Address : http://10.3.3.133:9090/was
5. Connect Via : Mobily MMS
6. Size Limit : 100kB
7. WAP Version : WAP 1.2
FOR GPRS SETTINGS
1. Operator Name & Country : Mobily - Saudi Arabia
2. Network Name : WEB GPRS
3. Modem Name : WEB GPRS
4. Modem Access Point Name : web2
5. Username : ""
6. Password : ""
7. Domain : ""
(if blank insert "")
8. Is there a tick in the 'This network connects to the Internet' box : Yes
9. Is there a tick in the 'This network uses a proxy server' box : Yes
10. Proxy Server Address and port : 10.3.2.133:8080
When i go to wireless and networks, there's apn thing, and when i click on it.. there are totally different set of options which are:
I had called up mobily support and they had no clue about it either. Thanks