5,597,084 Members 46,734 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] Black and Blue v2 (Updated 5/9/10 with MT3G Rosie)

Tip us?

gomorrah
Old
(Last edited by gomorrah; 10th May 2010 at 05:32 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 405
Default [THEME] Black and Blue v2 (Updated 5/9/10 with MT3G Rosie)

This is the updated version of the Black and Blue theme I did a while back. There are some significant improvements IMO. I built this off of Fresh 2.0d so it should work on all Sprint ROMs. Its also built on the Desire Rosie port so LWP run right out of the box, but does not include the OpenGL hack that disrupts everything else. I just started liking my weather animations again.

Thanks go to Flipz, tristan202, vinceob, jschisurf, Konikub, drpfhenderson, nebrada, atoz350, and myshyak. If you think I left you out, PM me.

Espresso version: Chopped Rosie version: Clear Rosie version:

All:

You can find the original screenshots of this theme HERE

-If you dont know by now, I like blue. There is blue everywhere in this theme. Including in the icons, .apks, and widgets. Well, except for the Clock Widget, I made that black. If you dont like blue, DONT DOWNLOAD THIS!

-Included is Konikub's raised dialer. It serves as the base and as the in-call dialer. I personally use and love Dialer One. Its got a ****load of options, and was made by a fellow xda'er myshyak. Im attaching a blue themed version if you want to use it also, but it is not included just in case somebody doesnt want it. Here's a screen shot:

Hope you guys enjoy it! If there are any issues, please post them and i will try and help you fix them. As always, I am not responsible for your Hero. I assume no liablity for you flashing this.

Updated:-- Here are some updated .apks. There is an updated Market for everybody so that it doesnt keep turning green. I also included a black xda keyboard with blue errything, and a updated Browser.apk with a new icon and blue frameworks.

Update #2:--I ported JschiSurf's MT3G Rosie to work with this theme. Below is a screenshot, where the center button is now the app drawer, left is phone, and right is contacts. Just push the attached Rosie.apk to system/app.(EDIT-I only tested this on the Chopped Rosie. I have no idea what'll do on the other 2 versions. I mean, it'll totally work right, I just dont know how it will present visually)

Espresso Version

Chopped Rosie Version

Clear Rosie Version
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CAP201005030907.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	320158   Click image for larger version

Name:	CAP201005030911.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	320159   Click image for larger version

Name:	CAP201005030908.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	320160  
Attached Files
File Type: apk kz.mek.DialerOne.apk - [Click for QR Code] (342.4 KB, 286 views)
File Type: apk Browser.apk - [Click for QR Code] (848.8 KB, 199 views)
File Type: apk Vending.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.52 MB, 254 views)
File Type: apk HTC_IME.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.34 MB, 275 views)
File Type: apk Rosie.apk - [Click for QR Code] (967.3 KB, 147 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to gomorrah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Leukay
Old
Thanks Meter 83

DONATE TO ME
Nice job man, looks nice and clean (especially that drop down and the power and youtube widgets). Nice work

oh and first reply. just sayin :P
---Current Devices---
T-Mobile HTC One | AOKP
Nexus 7 | ParanoidAndroid

OtisFeelgood
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Looks great! You and Chubbzlou are my favorite themers because you guys make some kick ass blue themes.

chubbzlou
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2930

DONATE TO ME
Espresso version:Chopped Rosie version:
Clear Rosie version:

All:

WOW that is nice. Definite using some of your stuff on my next theme

Konikub
Old
Thanks Meter 474

DONATE TO ME
I LOVE BLUE!!! Soooo I will def give this a go-round

....Hatz off per usual!!!!!!!!

If you're a fan of what I do...you can

looneylu
Old
Thanks Meter 10
what file would i have to modify to get the lockscreen pattern dots different???

gomorrah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
Nice job man, looks nice and clean (especially that drop down and the power and youtube widgets). Nice work

oh and first reply. just sayin :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtisFeelgood View Post
Looks great! You and Chubbzlou are my favorite themers because you guys make some kick ass blue themes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbzlou View Post
WOW that is nice. Definite using some of your stuff on my next theme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konikub View Post
I LOVE BLUE!!! Soooo I will def give this a go-round

....Hatz off per usual!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys! Glad you like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by looneylu View Post
what file would i have to modify to get the lockscreen pattern dots different???
They're in framework-res.apk.

looneylu
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomorrah View Post
They're in framework-res.apk.
Don't know what the name of file is in the framework.apk though... everything else seems self explanatory... do you know what it is?

souless poet
Old
Thanks Meter 15
C
Quote:
This is the updated version of the Black and Blue theme I did a while back. There are some significant improvements IMO. I built this off of Fresh 2.0d so it should work on all Sprint ROMs. Its also built on the Desire Rosie port so LWP run right out of the box, but does not include the OpenGL hack that disrupts everything else. I just started liking my weather animations again.

Thanks go to Flipz, Darchstar, tristan202, vinceob, jschisurf, Konikub, drpfhenderson, nebrada, and myshyak. If you think I left you out, PM me.

Espresso version: Chopped Rosie version: Clear Rosie version:

All:

You can find the original screenshots of this theme HERE

-If you dont know by now, I like blue. There is blue everywhere in this theme. Including in the icons, .apks, and widgets. Well, except for the Clock Widget, I made that black. If you dont like blue, DONT DOWNLOAD THIS!

-Included is Konikub's raised dialer. It serves as the base and as the in-call dialer. I personally use and love Dialer One. Its got a ****load of options, and was made by a fellow xda'er myshyak. Im attaching a blue themed version if you want to use it also, but it is not included just in case somebody doesnt want it. Here's a screen shot:

Hope you guys enjoy it! If there are any issues, please post them and i will try and help you fix them. As always, I am not responsible for your Hero. I assume no liablity for you flashing this.

Espresso Version

Chopped Rosie Version

Clear Rosie Version

Love the theme. Goes well will alooyious or however u spell it. One suggestion is to incorporate black and blue in the contacts list. Have always love that look. Clock and rosie bar are sick looking.

GODZSON
Old
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 630

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

All:
Great Work!!! Added to my thread, very clean..
A dream becomes a goal when action is taken towards its achievement. - God Bless-