Android on Omnia 2
All credit to 'Rufik'
Everything in it is prepared to boot Android straight from SD Card & internal memory - no need to make linux (ext2/3) partition at all. Quick guide:
1. unpack files and put haret.exe, zImage, initrd.cpio.gz, default.txt into root directory of your Omnia's SD Card (Storage Card)
2. put rootfs.img into root directory of your internal memory (My Storage)
3. run haret.exe and click "run"
4. you should see damn small haret's fonts, crc checking should pass with success, haret will jump into kernel
5. now kernel is booting, many messages and logo are visible. I've set a 10sec delay before mounting root filesystem, so you can see message that mmcblk has been found and partitions printed out
6. any failure within kernel booting ends up with kernel panic and phone restart after 30 seconds
7. successful booting results in some long-last message and "android" animation
8. in minute or two you will see desktop