Sort Custom Folder created !!!
I am using folders in my home screen for better organization of my apps. before i created 4 folders (utilities, multimedia,internet,games) and manually added program shortcuts inside each category and i was very happy with this. But there were some downsides with this:
1) not fixed sorting method, last to add last in the list
2) when you uninstalled an app its icon was still in the folder
then i read about folder organizer and apps organizer and i tried both but kept folder roganizer cause of more features. This has many advantages over the built in folders you ceate cause:
1) if you uninstall an app its icon is gone
2) you choose how the folder should be sorted and its updated according to this
3) you can remove and re-add the folder without manually adding the programs inside
4) many more
BUT the main downside od Folder Organizer is Performance. with the default folders the scrolling and the opening was blazing fast and smooth. but now with the organizer scrolling through the apps is choppy and the opening sometimes lags. is there a way to speed it up by a setting ????
OR if not possible into the organizer....is there any way to sort the shortcuts i add into the folders i create (using built in method) by name and if i add a new one place it accordingly to its name????
Model: HTC Desire
Rom: Lambros Custom Rom r4 EXTREME
SDCard: SanDisk 16GB Class2
Like my ROM and want to gimme something:
DOWNLOAD Lambros Custom Rom EXTREME for a superFAST & Stable ROM