Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 49,844 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I finally got the dust issue along with peelling

Tip us?

dirkyd3rk
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 334
Default I finally got the dust issue along with peelling

so to be honest i used to read post about people bitching about dust getting under their screen and i would just laugh because i was like "dust under the screen' wtf" but now i see what everyone is bitching about, i have tons of dust under my screen now and when its in like the text app or something that has alot of white background, it looks really bad, im pissed. also my stupid button started peeling. i took my insurance off because i was going to get the evo so i felt i didnt need it, what should i do, can i just walk into a sprint store and say hey i need my dust cleaned, will they even touch it with no insurance. COuld i say this is a known issue and i want it done. lol

mactruc
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Believe they just noted this as an issue last Friday. However, your lack of insurance could be a problem depending on the condition of your phone.

lineman78
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I went through 3 phones within the first 2 days till i finally got one with no dead pixels and dust. I now have dust in the bottom left of the screen and the sticker is peeling off the power button. It isn't to the point where it bothers me enough to spend 2 hours at a sprint store and we will see if it gets to that point before my 1 year is up and I move on to the Evo.

spiritcrusher33
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Ya my replacement for my dusty hero. is now showing dust.lol this is freaking stupid...When it gets worse i will take it in and be like wtf.... cant u guys fix this.. I love my hero but hate the dust..

AboveUnrefined
Old
Thanks Meter 0
http://www.amazon.com/Body-Glove-Ele.../dp/B002YKABMG

This is the case I've been using and I haven't had any dust issues... I've done tiling with grout and still haven't gotten any dust under my phone.

I hope I don't get this issue as well, as it may become an issue into the future, regardless of what casing you choose to use your phone will (I'm glad I opted for the inurance, either way)