HTC Desire Sense facebook BUG!!!

4th May 2010, 06:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

89 posts
More
this has been driving me insane

has anyone noticed a slight bug with the htc sense software. when i connect to facebook it replaces some numbers to there facebook one and replaces from 07 to 44 when it should be +44 so this makes it v.annoying there for you cannot dial out. and when u go to change it it does not change is there a way to pull the contacts photo and updates but not the numbers. plz help is there a fix for this?
4th May 2010, 06:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

404 posts
HTC Sense has no bug, it is a bug. Can't believe they released a software which is not really working at all (contacts app looks good, works bad, your facebook problem, calendar bugs, a.s.o.).

Even better when people have "u suck" written @ their mobile phone number or something like that. In addition if the Facebook friend changes the number, it isn't changed @ contacts, same for the contact picture.

+ in addition: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...51#post6386551

and so on...
4th May 2010, 09:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

89 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watercool

HTC Sense has no bug, it is a bug. Can't believe they released a software which is not really working at all (contacts app looks good, works bad, your facebook problem, calendar bugs, a.s.o.).

Even better when people have "u suck" written @ their mobile phone number or something like that. In addition if the Facebook friend changes the number, it isn't changed @ contacts, same for the contact picture.

+ in addition: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...51#post6386551

and so on...

i know its ridiclous you would expect the core features of a phone should be working tip top with no bugs. am v.dissapointed with htc.

i would like it to just draw pictures and feed no numbers i see why my friends dont have their real number on fb tbh i dont.

thanks for other thread
4th May 2010, 10:35 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 21

1,130 posts
More
hopefully it will get fixed in the soft 2.2
5th May 2010, 01:19 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 6

490 posts
More
I need to get the Nexus ROM on to this puppy.. Still waiting for full root.. Sense was nice at first, but after a while you will realize stock android or other launchers (Helix2) are much better..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Desire Android Development by ThreadRank