5,596,354 Members 38,873 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Desire Sense facebook BUG!!!

Tip us?

lnoormohamed
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default HTC Desire Sense facebook BUG!!!

this has been driving me insane

has anyone noticed a slight bug with the htc sense software. when i connect to facebook it replaces some numbers to there facebook one and replaces from 07 to 44 when it should be +44 so this makes it v.annoying there for you cannot dial out. and when u go to change it it does not change is there a way to pull the contacts photo and updates but not the numbers. plz help is there a fix for this?
LA

Follow me on Twiiter
@LNoormohamed

watercool
Old
Thanks Meter 1
HTC Sense has no bug, it is a bug. Can't believe they released a software which is not really working at all (contacts app looks good, works bad, your facebook problem, calendar bugs, a.s.o.).

Even better when people have "u suck" written @ their mobile phone number or something like that. In addition if the Facebook friend changes the number, it isn't changed @ contacts, same for the contact picture.

+ in addition: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...51#post6386551

and so on...

lnoormohamed
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by watercool View Post
HTC Sense has no bug, it is a bug. Can't believe they released a software which is not really working at all (contacts app looks good, works bad, your facebook problem, calendar bugs, a.s.o.).

Even better when people have "u suck" written @ their mobile phone number or something like that. In addition if the Facebook friend changes the number, it isn't changed @ contacts, same for the contact picture.

+ in addition: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...51#post6386551

and so on...
i know its ridiclous you would expect the core features of a phone should be working tip top with no bugs. am v.dissapointed with htc.

i would like it to just draw pictures and feed no numbers i see why my friends dont have their real number on fb tbh i dont.

thanks for other thread
LA

Follow me on Twiiter
@LNoormohamed

cez10
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
hopefully it will get fixed in the soft 2.2

djind
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I need to get the Nexus ROM on to this puppy.. Still waiting for full root.. Sense was nice at first, but after a while you will realize stock android or other launchers (Helix2) are much better..