Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,998 Members 39,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][WWE][26/09/10]♥Amelia♥[MaxSense|CHT|GTX]24634[Android+TMOUS] Sense 2.5.20191914

Tip us?

millski
Old
(Last edited by millski; 27th September 2010 at 11:33 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [ROM][WWE][26/09/10]♥Amelia♥[MaxSense|CHT|GTX]24634[Android+TMOUS] Sense 2.5.20191914

General ROM Notes:

Based on Leo 3.14 for Android compatibility - Ensure you use an x.xx.50.xx series radio!!: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=611787
576mb / 1024mb enabled.

millski
Old
(Last edited by millski; 30th September 2010 at 12:56 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
ROM info:

Amelia X9.1
WM 6.5.3 build 24634
Manila 2.5.20191914.0

Old:

Bugs:

Added apps:

WindowsLive 10.7
Marketplace 1.2
MyPhone 1.6 (latest version)
PHM RegEdit
Office 2010 Final
CHT 2.0.0 beta, Editor R0 and Scheduler
Huashan Notification Enhancement
Amarullz GreenBlack 6.5.x theme (modified by me)
Added Call History, Documents and Facebook tabs
PLToggle (hold 'Send' key to rotate any app to landscape/portrait)
BG Tweak
Tom's Autoinstall

ROM notes:

3.14 (TMOUS HD2 compatible) base.
576mb RAM enabled.
3.14 EXT base with Huashan components.
CFC compressed manila.
Transparent manila files added for curtains, rain animation, calendar etc.
Transparent task and softkey bars - Take a 480x800 jpg, rename it to "stwater_480_800.jpg" and make a copy and rename it "homebackground.img". Use Total Commander (in the Tools folder) and copy both files to your Windows dir then soft reset to change wallpapers
Includes CHT 2.0.0 beta, uzeb's Call History tab, meltwater's Facebook tab, Documents tab and Programs tab.
This ROM uses the Huashan device's Notification Enhancement (2.5.2018) which has a task manager shortcut in the notification popup (see screenshot).

Changelog:

X9.1:
  • Fixed a fault in connection setup
    Updated CHT to 2.0.0 and associated components

X9:
  • Updated everything, now uses latest Leo 3.14 components, 2019 manila, 2018 Huashan packs and Leo 3.14 drivers

Old:
Code:
X8:
  • Updated manila to 2.5.20191914.0 Updated WiFi Wizard (corrected alignment during first boot, added advanced settings)
X7:
  • Changed SYS to 24634 Updated manila to 2.5.20183025
X6:
  • Changed base to 2.10 - no longer all radio compatible, you must use a x.xx.50.x series radio. This was done to fix robot voice in Android Updated Manila to 2.5.20182114.0 Updated Facebook tab to 1.6
X5:
  • Fixed Email writing/replying bug Fixed no MMS bug (reverted to HTC Messaging 1.5.2016, no SecureBox) Fixed grey theme on boot Fixed CHT Editor not loading from 'Menu' on home tab Reverted to Opera 9.7 (it's easier to install Opera 10 over 9.7 than 9.7 over 10) Added PLToggle (hold 'Send' key to rotate to landscape/portrait) Added BG Tweak Added Tom's Autoinstall (create a dir on your storage card called 'Autoinstall' and place any cabs you want installed in it. They will be installed to device during first boot)
X4:
  • Re-added Call History, Documents and Facebook tabs Added Programs tab Changed HTC Messaging client to 1.8.2016 (with SecureBox) Fixed default HTC Lockscreen Fixed Facebook problems
X3:
  • Updated SYS to 23568.5.5.0 (commonly called 23569). Updated base to 2.14 and EXT to 3.04, including manila 2.5.2016. Updated CHT to 1.8.5. Removed Call History, Documents and Facebook tabs and landscape support (they cause problems in the new manila, working on a fix) ROM now uses CFC compressed manila.
X2:
  • Updated base EXT to 3.01 with elements of 1.80 and Quilin. Updated CHT to 1.8.0. Updated OEM to TMOUS 2.13. Cleaned up start menu. Updated SYS to 23568. Added Call History tab.
Thanks to all the people I already thanked in the first post and Co0kieMonster for the amazing CHT
kimi_sae_ireba for the Programs tab conversion

millski
Old
(Last edited by millski; 19th October 2010 at 08:26 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
ROM info:

Amelia GTX2
WM 6.5.3 build 23135
Manila 2.5.20183025.0

GTX1: http://www.4shared.com/file/RGxvKRh0...elia_GTX1.html

Bugs:

Added apps:

WindowsLive 10.7
Marketplace 1.2
PHM RegEdit
CHT 1.8.5 and Editor
Huashan Notification Enhancement
Added Call History, Documents and Facebook tabs
PLToggle (hold 'Send' key to rotate any app to landscape/portrait)
BG Tweak
Tom's Autoinstall
mskip's Android Loader 4
Endkey Replacement

ROM notes:

Based on Leo 2.10 for Android compatibility - Ensure you use an x.xx.50.xx series radio!!
576mb / 1024mb enabled.

Many thanks to all the GTX skinners. I've used items from the original ElCondor and Kamill GTX theme, the updated GTX theme, Bakuryu91 and friends icons, DarkNinja's Android taskbar, Lycox EZInput skin, gore_darkside's WMP skin, Chris10230 Call History tab skin, fr3sh_t0_d3f's 6.5.X theme, ebbinger_413's Welcomehead, cmylxgo's Dialer skin and Lycox' Calculator skin, harmonized by bl4ckb1rd

Still some more Start menu icons to be skinned...

Changelog:

Switched SYS to 23135, COM 6.5.3
Updated manila to 2.5.20183025
Android compatible

millski
Old
(Last edited by millski; 19th October 2010 at 08:26 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
ROM info:

Amelia MaxSense 1.05.1
WM 6.5.3 build 23135
Manila 2.5.20183025.0

Old:

Bugs:

Old:
Code:
1.04.2: Grey boxes appear behind text in WM apps and when writing text - this is a theme issue, simply go to settings>home and change to a different theme then back again and the grey will go away...

1.01 + 1.01 SB: Error on People tab; download and install the attached People tab fix. Sorry!

1.01 + 1.01 SB: 
Quote:
Originally Posted by craz2u View Post
1.01sb version i have. On the home screen there is phone symbol but when i press it ,there is problem" htcactionscreen cannot be opened".
Install the Phone Button fix.cab attached 1.01 +1.01 SB: Manila wallpaper change doesn't seem to work. Install the attached fix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pafimal View Post
Hi Millski,How do i go to: Settings/menu/All settings? :confused:
Oops, missed the reg setting sorry. Use Regedit in the tools folder and change the following:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo]
"HideSettings"=dword:00000000
0 is the correct setting. This will leave you with 2 identical settings icons for some reason; 1 goes to manila tab, 1 to WM 6.5.x settings. I'll hunt it down and fix it in future versions, apologies for missing that :(

Added apps:

WindowsLive 10.7
Marketplace 1.2
PHM RegEdit
Huashan notification enhancement
Swype
FIM
PLToggle

ROM notes:

Based on Leo 2.10 for Android compatibility - Ensure you use an x.xx.50.xx series radio!!
576mb / 1024mb enabled.
Transparent manila files added for curtains, rain animation, calendar etc.
Transparent task and softkey bars.
MaxSense edition. Please visit the MaxSense thread for guides and information

Changelog:

1.05.1 maxSense
  • Changed SYS to 23135
    Updated manila to 2.5.20183025
    Android compatible

Old:
Code:
1.05 MaxSense
  • Updated MaxSense to 1.05 Fixed theme on first boot problem Fixed Google search on internet tab Changed Opera version to 9.7 Changed HTC MessagingClient to stable 1.5.2014 version (no SecureBox) Updated Facebook tab to 1.5 Added Tom's Autoinstall (create a dir on your storage card called 'Autoinstall' and place any cabs you want installed in it. They will be installed to device during first boot) Added FIM A few other minor fixes - first boot seems to be a little faster now :)
1.04 MaxSense
  • Updated SYS to 23569 Updated ROM base to 2.14 Updated ROM packages to Leo 3.04, manila 2.5.2016 Removed Call History, Documents and Facebook tabs and landscape support (they cause problems in the new manila, working on a fix) Added Swype ROM now uses CFC compressed manila
1.02.1 MaxSense
  • Fixed Settings icon and tidied away a few duplicate links Added landscape support (enable it in MaxSense settings. Still more work to be done here)
1.02 MaxSense
  • Updated SYS to 23568 Updated MaxSense to 1.02 (includes a few new widgets)
1.01 MaxSense
  • Improved home button sensitivity 6 Quicklink widgets HQ wallpaper option in MaxSense settings Fixed appointments bug
1.01 SB (as above +)
  • SecureBox messaging client
Settings bug still exists!! (See 'Bugs' above)

Maxycy, Bignadad and the rest of the MaxSense team, especially ceesheim for doing the tedious png>qtc conversions for me
meltwater for the excellent Facebook tab
XDA, in particular the users in the chef's sub forum

Notes on transparent task and softkey bars:

I've edited the shell32.exe and aygshell.dll files of my roms to have 0 opacity in the task and softkey bar areas. As well as that I've removed the task and softkey bar png's from the default WM 6.5 theme. Effectively this leaves the bar areas empty. As manila only sets its wallpaper on the area used by itself it's advisable to use the same wallpaper in your WM Today settings and manila as it will be the WM wallpaper that shows in the 'bar areas. You can do this by choosing the same wallpaper in Sense (Menu>Weather Wallpaper) and WM (Settings>Today>Use This Picture...) or using this method: Take a 480x800 jpg, rename it to "stwater_480_800.jpg" and make a copy and rename it "homebackground.img". Use Total Commander (in the Tools folder) and copy both files to your Windows dir then soft reset to change wallpapers (use this method if you have alignment issues on the Start Menu).

Another problem you may discover is if you change the WM theme (Settings>Today>Select a Theme) it will add it's own task and sofkey bar png's. Use the "millski Clear SoftKey+Task Bars Images.cab" from my cab repository to clear them again

CAB repository:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/39017437/...epository.html

Shum97
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Nice look, will test it later on when i finish work
Thanks mate..

technomania34
Old
(Last edited by technomania34; 5th May 2010 at 08:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Good work, nice name, waiting for try

One X Died, Yip Galaxy S3

millski
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by technomania34 View Post
Good work, nice name, waiting for try
It's my daughters name

Just hit a few snags with the Huashan comm manager and wifi, am rebuilding with Leo components to fix the problem - sorry for the delay!

sb09
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Hey millski, great to see you've got yourself an HD2, and even better that your cooking ROMs for it and us too! I'm happy enough with my OzROMs (been using them for nearly 3 months now after a mix of Dutty's and miri's beforehand). That said, as I recall how brilliant and helpful you have been particularly on the Max Manila stuff over a long period of time, then I think it's inevitable that I should try a rom or two of yours sometime soon. In the meantime, best wishes with your roms and it's great having you around again!

silverwind
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Love to see the pictures.

I wonder if there is any chance to have the 6.5.X version?
And is 576 RAM activated?

Cheers
HTC One | Stock Rom 4.2.2
LG Optimus G Pro | Stock Rom 4.1.2
Sony Xperia Z Ultra | Stock Rom 4.2.2
Samsung Note 8 | Stock Rom 4.1.2
Samsung Note 10.1 | Stock Rom 4.1.2
Ipad 4 | iOS 6.1.3
Blackberry Q 10 | OS.10.1.0.4181

technomania34
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by millski View Post
Just hit a few snags with the Huashan comm manager and wifi, am rebuilding with Leo components to fix the problem - sorry for the delay!
I hope it will be a clean rom. Waiting

One X Died, Yip Galaxy S3