[App] MoreRecent - Shows 15 recent apps (updated 5/18/10)
What does this do?
When launched it shows your last 15
applications. Just an improvement over the home long press functionality that is limited to 6.
You can launch it by long pressing search
adb install MoreRecent.apk
if you had a previous version, use this to reinstall:
adb install -r MoreRecent.apk
The code can be seen at http://code.google.com/p/morerecent/
This is my first app so be gentle
Open to suggestions for improvement. Report any bugs.
- downloads will be available at the project/code site only
- released code
- profiled and optimized. Upto 3x faster.
Uses its application object to cache data between launches.
- supports receiving the search long press intent.
: Its tied to Search-long-press because thats the only one thats programmable. Let me know if you have any new info.
To undo the default setting: settings->applications->MoreRecent->"clear defaults"
- hid button background
- button text color set to white
- fixed button height and fixed rotate/landscape mode
- hid title, was a waste of space
- renamed app from "Recent12" to "MoreRecent"
- shows 15 recent apps now
- changed application icon.
- Smart icon resize for lower resolution devices.
- Ability to 'pin' apps so they are always available. Like a quick launcher.
On the Market! https://market.android.com/details?i...oso.morerecent
From the project site (the key signing key may vary) : http://code.google.com/p/morerecent/downloads/list
Software Developer (Java/J2EE)
Phone: Nexus 5 32GB -> DroidKang CM11
Phone: Galaxy Nexus-> OmniMetal CM11
Phone: Nexus One (killed while replacing the digitizer)-> CM10.1 AOKP Unofficial Nightlies
Tablet : Nook Color -> CM10.1 Nightlies
Tablet : HP Touchpad -> CM10.1 -SCHIZOID
Stick: CX-919 RK3188/2GB (4.2.2 Finless 1.6b. FHD no-OC. Antutu 16753 Quadrant 4723)
»My Apps (ancient now) [CPUStatusLED] [MoreRecent]