Ultimate Extractor

Search This thread

xidominicanoix

Oct 9, 2006
FL
I already had this posted in the G1 Themes thread, but some of you might not have seen it. So just to help out anyone who hasn't seen this and might find some use for it, here you go :D

I got this idea from a thread where someone was asking for a certain icon pack and I suggested to go one by one and grab the icon from each apk.
I then thought to myself that this could all be automated. So here it is:

Ultimate Extractor

HOW TO USE:
1. Download icex.zip
2. Make folder C:\icex
3. Extract files from icex.zip to C:\icex
4. Put the theme in C:\icex (has to have .zip extension)
5. Make sure that the theme is the only zip file in C:\icex
6. Now you have 4 choices:
-> 6a: If you want everything (.pngs, .jpgs, .xmls) run UltimateExtractor.bat
-> 6b: If you want only icons (icon.png or ic_launcher*.png) run IconExtractor.bat
-> 6c: If you want almost every single .png run PngExtractor.bat
-> 6d: If you want to run Ultimate Extractor on .apks and not a whole zip file, run UltimateExtractorApk.bat *NEW*

Thanks to ultra spikey for his theme porter script which I based mines off of and thanks to woelv for the thread that got me to do this.

krazykrivda

Sep 2, 2009
Philidelphia
soudns cool, but i dont' exactly understand..

when u say run on a theme, is this a MM theme? update.zip? what?

What if I want to just pull out the icons of my current apks? Do i have to unzip them or what do i do?

xidominicanoix

Oct 9, 2006
FL
soudns cool, but i dont' exactly understand..

when u say run on a theme, is this a MM theme? update.zip? what?

What if I want to just pull out the icons of my current apks? Do i have to unzip them or what do i do?

this doesn't run on the phone :D it's mainly used by theme devs who want a quick and efficient way of pulling all the images out of apps to edit