FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

[ROM] RegawMOD Ported v0.3b

436 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th May 2010, 03:05 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazAaron

ok, made ur point, i wont try anymore, ill upload the one i just did to see if it fixed, if rvpartsguy wants to test, it or anyone eles,

but yeah thanks for the support guys.

......

I'll more than support you and your port, please don't misunderstand my comment. I was only saying that if you don't test your builds first, you will get flamed for it.

In the future, if you need someone to test for you in a pinch, feel free to PM me.

Good luck with your build!
 
 
7th May 2010, 03:24 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Re: [ROM] RegawMOD Ported v0.1
keep it up man.....i will try it as soon as you make the changes, I have no clue as to how to build or port a rom
...so I appreciate all of you that are trying to learn how too..


Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk
7th May 2010, 03:27 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
Donate to Me
More
ok thanks guys, i do have a rooted eris now, my bro just came home a few min ago. so im doing some changes of the thanks of tazzpatriot and ill get it up for you all soon if it works
7th May 2010, 03:42 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazAaron

ok, made ur point, i wont try anymore, ill upload the one i just did to see if it fixed, if rvpartsguy wants to test, it or anyone eles,

but yeah thanks for the support guys.

......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazAaron

ok thanks guys, i do have a rooted eris now, my bro just came home a few min ago. so im doing some changes of the thanks of tazzpatriot and ill get it up for you all soon if it works

I'm looking forward to it
7th May 2010, 03:56 AM |#25  
Senior Member
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Don't let the naysayers put u down. ROM building is not easy and porting can be tricky. Do what you can contributing is better than nothing at all.
7th May 2010, 04:03 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
Donate to Me
More
thanks guys, its being wierd, everytime i put it threw the kitchen, it when it goes to sign it it puts when its in the zip folder it goes expample.zip/name of rom/ files and its not working. soo gimmie a bit. i hope to have it up tonight, if not tomarrow for sure, i hope.
7th May 2010, 04:13 AM |#27  
tazzpatriot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag from the MassHole state
Thanks Meter: 703
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazAaron

thanks guys, its being wierd, everytime i put it threw the kitchen, it when it goes to sign it it puts when its in the zip folder it goes expample.zip/name of rom/ files and its not working. soo gimmie a bit. i hope to have it up tonight, if not tomarrow for sure, i hope.

im gunna run it again if it works if someone tell me how to upload i will
7th May 2010, 04:18 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
Donate to Me
More
OK it seems to be working. im test wifi, and some other stuff that i can here, then ill be upping it
7th May 2010, 04:23 AM |#29  
droidfreak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
sounds good.. I enjoy trying new roms... maybe you should change your first post since this is now a tested rom..
7th May 2010, 04:26 AM |#30  
tazzpatriot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag from the MassHole state
Thanks Meter: 703
 
Donate to Me
More
gotta love the headbanger on the bootscreen lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes