Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,332 Members 51,761 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] RegawMOD Ported v0.3b

Tip us?

.mak
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazAaron View Post
ok, made ur point, i wont try anymore, ill upload the one i just did to see if it fixed, if rvpartsguy wants to test, it or anyone eles,

but yeah thanks for the support guys.

I'll more than support you and your port, please don't misunderstand my comment. I was only saying that if you don't test your builds first, you will get flamed for it.

In the future, if you need someone to test for you in a pinch, feel free to PM me.

Good luck with your build!
HTC Apache (Qwest)-> HTC Mogul (Qwest) -> Blackberry 8330 (Verizon) -> HTC Vogue (Verizon) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (Verizon) -> HTC Droid Eris (Verizon) -> LG Ally (Verizon) -> Moto Droid (Verizon) -> Moto Droid X (Verizon) -> Palm Centro (Sprint) -> Palm Pixi (Sprint) -> Evo 4G (Sprint) -> HTC Arrive (Sprint) -> Moto Cliq -> MyTouch 4G (T-Mobile) -> LG G2x (T-Mobile) -> Nexus S 4G (Sprint) -> Epic 4G (Sprint) -> Evo 3D -> iPhone 4 (8GB) -> iPhone 4S (64GB) -> Epic Touch 4G -> Galaxy Nexus

rvpartsguy
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Re: [ROM] RegawMOD Ported v0.1

keep it up man.....i will try it as soon as you make the changes, I have no clue as to how to build or port a rom
...so I appreciate all of you that are trying to learn how too..

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

TopazAaron
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
ok thanks guys, i do have a rooted eris now, my bro just came home a few min ago. so im doing some changes of the thanks of tazzpatriot and ill get it up for you all soon if it works

.mak
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
ok, made ur point, i wont try anymore, ill upload the one i just did to see if it fixed, if rvpartsguy wants to test, it or anyone eles,

but yeah thanks for the support guys.

Quote:
ok thanks guys, i do have a rooted eris now, my bro just came home a few min ago. so im doing some changes of the thanks of tazzpatriot and ill get it up for you all soon if it works
I'm looking forward to it
HTC Apache (Qwest)-> HTC Mogul (Qwest) -> Blackberry 8330 (Verizon) -> HTC Vogue (Verizon) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (Verizon) -> HTC Droid Eris (Verizon) -> LG Ally (Verizon) -> Moto Droid (Verizon) -> Moto Droid X (Verizon) -> Palm Centro (Sprint) -> Palm Pixi (Sprint) -> Evo 4G (Sprint) -> HTC Arrive (Sprint) -> Moto Cliq -> MyTouch 4G (T-Mobile) -> LG G2x (T-Mobile) -> Nexus S 4G (Sprint) -> Epic 4G (Sprint) -> Evo 3D -> iPhone 4 (8GB) -> iPhone 4S (64GB) -> Epic Touch 4G -> Galaxy Nexus

Spencer_Moore
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Don't let the naysayers put u down. ROM building is not easy and porting can be tricky. Do what you can contributing is better than nothing at all.
Just a college student enjoying technology.

TopazAaron
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
thanks guys, its being wierd, everytime i put it threw the kitchen, it when it goes to sign it it puts when its in the zip folder it goes expample.zip/name of rom/ files and its not working. soo gimmie a bit. i hope to have it up tonight, if not tomarrow for sure, i hope.

tazzpatriot
Old
Thanks Meter 702

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
thanks guys, its being wierd, everytime i put it threw the kitchen, it when it goes to sign it it puts when its in the zip folder it goes expample.zip/name of rom/ files and its not working. soo gimmie a bit. i hope to have it up tonight, if not tomarrow for sure, i hope.
im gunna run it again if it works if someone tell me how to upload i will

TopazAaron
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
OK it seems to be working. im test wifi, and some other stuff that i can here, then ill be upping it

droidfreak
Old
Thanks Meter 3
sounds good.. I enjoy trying new roms... maybe you should change your first post since this is now a tested rom..
New Bionic....rooted!...
rooted OG Eris!

tazzpatriot
Old
Thanks Meter 702

DONATE TO ME
gotta love the headbanger on the bootscreen lol