Here's how to did it:
1. Download this .RAR I put together that includes:
2. Edit the "mddi.width=320 mddi.height=480" part of the "default.txt" to your needs. (either 320/480 or 240/320)
3. Put the content of the folder "android-orbit2-eclair" to the root of your SD card so it should be something like this:
-(D:) SD Card (root) --conf --media --default.txt --haret.exe --initrd.gz --rootfs.img --system.sqsh --zImage
5. Once that has loaded up click "run" (about 3 lines down on right side)
6. Just wait, Give it chance to do its thing and simple... Android running on your XDA orbit 2.
any problems, reply to this thread and I will try to fix.