Other than space, benefits of A2SD?
I have a 8gb class 4 card. Been using it for over a year. I've just noticed lately that sometimes I bring up all the apps on the phone and I see some loading up. Maybe its due to the class 4...so I've been thinking of getting rid of A2SD. Just formatting the card and leaving it as is. No Fat32, linux-swap or ext3. Would that be an issue running Cyanogen 5.0.7 Test 3?
Using Android since Day 1 of its release!
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - Stock Jelly Bean
- Samsung Galaxy S2 T989 - Rooted. Stock rom till a true ICS release comes out.
- T-Mobile LG G2x - Bionix Reloaded 1.4.1 Final
- HP Touchpad 16GB (CM7 Alpha 2)
- Samsung Vibrant - Nero V3 - T959UVKB5 Modem
- G1 w/ CMod 5.0.8 + Extras