Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which Launcher do you like better?
ADW (with the speed tweaks I suggest in the OP) 959 56.58%
LauncherPro 736 43.42%
Voters: 1695. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] [2.2] [G1,MT3G, MT3G1.2, Dream, Magic] Chromatic 4.5 - [08/30 - V4.5] Apps2ext

OP chromersmith

28th June 2010, 05:31 PM   |  #501  
Thanks Meter: 0

80 posts
I just Flashed this rom a week ago, and it's really nice, no problems i couldnt fix myself. Fast.
28th June 2010, 05:39 PM   |  #502  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,225

11,664 posts
Donate to Me
More
Great Rom but how do you turn off the touch ui screen buttons when on a call?? I keep muting people and the option in settings is greyed out and force is checked on......
28th June 2010, 06:13 PM   |  #503  
Flag Somewhere over the rainbow, 2 rights and a left
Thanks Meter: 13

988 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

Great Rom but how do you turn off the touch ui screen buttons when on a call?? I keep muting people and the option in settings is greyed out and force is checked on......

lol Thought I was the only one with this problem. I put my girlfriend on hold twice and hung up on her lol. I just turn the screen off
28th June 2010, 06:31 PM   |  #504  

80 posts
Really really awesome job I'm still having some issues with usb connection not being recognized. Not quite sure if this is a problem with the underlying cm5 or with my phone itself. Apart from that all is well and definitely enjoying it.

Sent from my Chromatic Dream using XDA App
28th June 2010, 08:49 PM   |  #505  

82 posts
3.6 is out of this world! Love it!
28th June 2010, 09:10 PM   |  #506  
Flag Greenlawn

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

yea ive been havin this issue too. it puts the person on hold. and whoevr im talkin to flips cause i dont respond. lol. if theres a way to put the hold button in a different place, plz do.

O yes also i looked around to try to solve the issue i and others had wit not being able to download apps from the market. so i read that sum guy had the same issue and he went into fastboot and wiped from there. i just did that. ill update if i get a good result. if not then FML. loll.

update: soo i tried downloading an app and no it didnt work f*ck. ahhhh this is annoying me now. someone plz fix this.
Last edited by slayor721; 28th June 2010 at 09:18 PM.
28th June 2010, 09:17 PM   |  #507  
Flag Houston

31 posts
More
uhh
In the OP he put that when u enable compcache, swap gets disabled, but whn i checked terminal with free it combined swap with compcache so now i have like 150k memory extra.. how do u disable the swap memory or is it actually disabled?
28th June 2010, 09:29 PM   |  #508  
Flag Canton, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 2

150 posts
More
I'm getting random reboots. Lots of them.

Edit: Now rebooting nonstop. Gonna re-flash and see what happens. If this continues, I'll have to switch back to plain old CM 5.0.8
Last edited by kristopherson; 28th June 2010 at 09:51 PM.
28th June 2010, 09:47 PM   |  #509  
Flag Boston, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 5

271 posts
More
Originally Posted by Blackman778g

I think I will make the switch from SuperBad 1.6... should I flash 3.1, 3.5, and 3.6 to get all the added features and benifits?

I wonder if I can create some SuperChromaticBad Rom like that..

Well... still no answer? I guess I will just flash 3.1, 3.5, and 3.6 on top of SuperBad 1.7
28th June 2010, 10:13 PM   |  #510  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,225

11,664 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayor721

yea ive been havin this issue too. it puts the person on hold. and whoevr im talkin to flips cause i dont respond. lol. if theres a way to put the hold button in a different place, plz do.

O yes also i looked around to try to solve the issue i and others had wit not being able to download apps from the market. so i read that sum guy had the same issue and he went into fastboot and wiped from there. i just did that. ill update if i get a good result. if not then FML. loll.

update: soo i tried downloading an app and no it didnt work f*ck. ahhhh this is annoying me now. someone plz fix this.

I tried replacing the phone.apk with a different version but it just force closes on me when I try to use it......

Anyone have a solution as the phone app is unusable in this ROM which is a real shame.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.1, 2.2, chromatic, dream, froyo, mt3g, mt3g 1.2, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread