basically it consolidates 'scripts' I have been posting in the CM5 thread to help people out.
It also includes a couple of things that I have not posted, but found useful myself. these are the 'shabang' and 'remount script'
# All In One Patcher AIOMenu Version 1.4.1 BETA2 ##################################################################  [ ] (a2sd) FroYo Apps 2 sdext  [ ] (sdext) sd-ext mount for CM6  [ ] (lwp) Live Wallpaper (work around) \*  [ ] (lsd) Leagacy /system/sd mount point  [ ] (swap) swap  [ ] (shabang) shabang  [ ] (remount) system remount script  [ ] (fb) Facebook 1.2.x sync for G1/Dream/Trout  [ ] (fixp) fix_permissions patch ( for CM5.0.x )  [ ] (dc2x) dalvik-cache bind mount  [ ] (ddb) /data/(data,system) bind mount  [ ] (rba) random bootanimations  [ ] (fsdext) force sd-ext mount script ------------------------------------------------------------------ Enter the Number ( separate multiple with space ) Enter 0 to install sellected
the 1.3.x version of Facebook no longer requires the 'fb fix'
1.4.1 beta2 ( 2010-11-07 )
- typo fixes
- removed messages that printed Danger detected ,, just creates confusion
- added /data/local/bootanimations to random bootanim, ( for people without sd-ext )
- v1.3.5 FroYoApps2sd see here for instructions point 4 onward
- new menu system
you can still pass options, the ones in ()
- new script, data/data bind, put /data/data on /sd-ext and get more room
- force sd-ext mount, use line aio fsdext in your customMTD mtdpartmap.txt file
ensures your new nightly cm6.1 will mount /sd-ext
- new script, random bootanimations
put a collection of bootanimation.zips in /sd-ext/bootanimations/
either rename the zips or give each one its own folder
- v1.3.4 FroYoApps2sd see here for instructions point 4 onwards
- swappy's swapfile creation now gives progress display
- userinit patch ( for those without sd-ext mount ) working again
a change in CM6 nightlies supports /data/local/userinit.sh but not userinit.d, patching was skipped, but now it checks for both .sh and .d
- made some changes to the script 'generation', making easier ( I hope ) to manage on github
1.3.9 ( 2010-08-23 )
- fixed 'id' error in RA Recovery ( probably has more problems in RA Recovery, I'll fix in next version )
- v1.32 FroYoApps2sd see here for instructions point 4 onwards
v1.3.8b , fixed a null variable + a fi on wrong line
- added FroYo apps2sdext ( v1.2 )
includes ApkManager, to manage app location
- added swapfile support ( create and resize swapfile with swappy in terminal/adb shell )
1.3.7 ( 2010-08-10 )
- can be run in recovery
- swappiness defaults to 20
- new script /system/bin/swappy , change swappiness ( just type swappy in terminal )
- remount rw/ro now works again ( I included the fix this time )
- lwp script 'recreates' hw3d.xml if it does not exist
1.3.5 => 1.3.6
- minor changes
- added sdext mount for CM6
includes IConrad01's fix
- Included IConrad01's fix in swap script
- fix system remount script ( remount (rw/ro) now working
before fix only (rw/ro)system symlinks were working oops, I didn't upload that fix
- minor clean up for MT3G userinit patch
- support for Custom partition layouts, ZERO brick risk!
if you are using a Custom Partition map, dc2x will now behave like DangerSPL ( dalvik-cache bind mount to sd-ext )
why? because we are playing about and have got rid of cache I have 90mb system and 114mb data
- fixes dex getting rebuilt each boot, after flashing NoneDanger CM5.0.7 test(3/4) or NoneDanger CM5.0.7 test5+
will make a better fix for next major revision.
- fixed the reverse flag ( changed from -r to rev , and the test in script )
- added reverse option for swap lwp and dc2x
- fixed userinit patch for those without sd ext partition
- Fixed Patch 20userinit to use /data/local/userinit.sh ( not /sd-ext/userinit.sh)
- added laegacy sd mount point 'fix'
- Fixed neocore workaround ( LWP script ) NB Neocore workaround currently disabled
- expanded fix_permissions target ( some roms have .sh )
- Only run fixp when SD_EXT_DIRECTORY environment is found
- Fixed script to install userinit.d directory in the right place when no sd-ext partition.
- First release
Can I use this script on any rom?
_probably_ but I have only tested it on CM5/6 ( so far )
the options marked with * require 'run-parts' this is where the boot.img executes scripts within a specified directory.
When I was writing the script I anticipated this and incorporated a check, disabling the install of the options which require it.
edit: the dc2x might do very nasty things to a none CM5/6, I'll insert a sanity check
I like the idea of some of the 'run-part' scripts, but my rom doesn't use that
I have an idea in mind, where I test the running boot.img's init.rc for the import/trigger commands. I can use that to setup a run parts
trouble is, not all ramdisks are made equal.
Some popular 'roms' don't have a boot.img with a compatible init, even though the init.rc has import/trigger. So it may not work and I don't fancy manually fixing all the broken boot.imgs
But I may at some point detail how you can do that yourself