special rate plan for HTC EVO 4G?

OP GHOST99K

12th May 2010, 04:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Queens
Thanks Meter: 76

664 posts
More
i was so hyped to pay my tmobile ETF and go to sprint with the $69.99 data/messaging plan with the EVO 4g but unfortunetly SPRINT has a special RATE PLAN for the infamous EVO 4G.take a look at this sitehttp://www.androidguys.com/2010/05/07/sprint-employees-evo-4g-training-screenshots-plenty/
12th May 2010, 04:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 64

913 posts
It could be a $10 add on for 4g or it could be a requirement fur just an everything plan like the pre. I'd give very low odds of an entirely new plan tier but I'm no insider.
12th May 2010, 05:22 AM   |  #3  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 19

266 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST99K

i was so hyped to pay my tmobile ETF and go to sprint with the $69.99 data/messaging plan with the EVO 4g but unfortunetly SPRINT has a special RATE PLAN for the infamous EVO 4G.take a look at this sitehttp://www.androidguys.com/2010/05/07/sprint-employees-evo-4g-training-screenshots-plenty/

There's no special rate plan for the Evo. It will work fine with a Simple Everything or Everything Data Plan. The screenshot you're referring to is training material for employees.

The "special rate plan" is a code for the Evo to be input into Sprint's system for your account -- a lot like when you purchase a Blackberry for Sprint.

The Mobile Hot Spot addon will be an additional charge, but is not required in your plan.
12th May 2010, 07:53 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Queens
Thanks Meter: 76

664 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keatre

There's no special rate plan for the Evo. It will work fine with a Simple Everything or Everything Data Plan. The screenshot you're referring to is training material for employees.

The "special rate plan" is a code for the Evo to be input into Sprint's system for your account -- a lot like when you purchase a Blackberry for Sprint.

The Mobile Hot Spot addon will be an additional charge, but is not required in your plan.

thanx for clearing that up.i got scared for a second.i plan to get the $69.99 data/message plan.btw there is no WIMAX 4g coverage for new york yet but ill be fine with the 3g,i jus want the dammmm phone.cant wait.......
12th May 2010, 04:44 PM   |  #5  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 19

266 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST99K

thanx for clearing that up.i got scared for a second.i plan to get the $69.99 data/message plan.btw there is no WIMAX 4g coverage for new york yet but ill be fine with the 3g,i jus want the dammmm phone.cant wait.......

There is WiMAX for New York, however it just has not been turned on yet. Please check back tomorrow, as it is rumored that 4G will be launched this evening at the EVO/Prince of Persia showing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread