FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[ROM - NOT FOR THE G1] I need help Porting

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By OG, Guest on 12th May 2010, 11:49 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
If this doesn't belong here, feel free to move it. (Not that you need my premission, but please tell me where you moved it to.)

DO NOT FLASH!

Here's some stuff from the Acer Liquid E/Acer Liquid 2.1/Stuffff. I want to Port it since it might be helpful, this phone looks raw! Google-it, Acer Liquid E. Here we go.

Acer Liquid 2.1 [DUMP] from @AngioNicholai (seems like a great [DUMP]er

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngioNicholai

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FIKQQVSU
android 2.1
liquid

Original Thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=658063

Acer Liquid E 1.100.05 ROM - demolition23

 
 
13th May 2010, 01:16 AM |#2  
abteer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florence, KY
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
I just flashed this and I can't boot my phone. What type of EXT do I need?
13th May 2010, 01:18 AM |#3  
smuvman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
smh
Quote:
Originally Posted by abteer

I just flashed this and I can't boot my phone. What type of EXT do I need?

u need to read the ops WHOLE post clearly says DO NOT FLASH!
13th May 2010, 01:24 AM |#4  
abteer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florence, KY
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
But it won't boot. I don't think anyone should flash this. It doesn't say what type of EXT.
13th May 2010, 01:34 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Dolton, IL
Thanks Meter: 25
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abteer

But it won't boot. I don't think anyone should flash this. It doesn't say what type of EXT.

it says dont flash
13th May 2010, 01:40 AM |#6  
Daneshm90's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 648
 
More
Guys if u dont see that hes joking then im sad for u guys
Last edited by Daneshm90; 13th May 2010 at 01:48 AM.
13th May 2010, 01:41 AM |#7  
mejorguille's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
It doesn't boot because it doesn't have a G1 compatible boot image. If we get a good kernel for it (and optimize all the images to 320*480 and redo some xml files), it should work just fine. But I don't see the point since it's almost exactly like a nexus rom; No custom firmware like sense or blur or anything, just plain old vanilla 2.1. The only thing worthwile would be the apps I guess.
OG
13th May 2010, 09:16 PM |#8  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abteer

But it won't boot. I don't think anyone should flash this. It doesn't say what type of EXT.

I told you not to Flash. I laughed pretty hard at you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneshm90

Guys if u dont see that hes joking then im sad for u guys

Noo I'm pretty serious about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejorguille

It doesn't boot because it doesn't have a G1 compatible boot image. If we get a good kernel for it (and optimize all the images to 320*480 and redo some xml files), it should work just fine. But I don't see the point since it's almost exactly like a nexus rom; No custom firmware like sense or blur or anything, just plain old vanilla 2.1. The only thing worthwile would be the apps I guess.

Well then can we make one? I think we should take... who evers Kernel you suggest lol. Probably Cyanogens Android 2.1 Kernel. Resizing sould do easy. I don't know how to edit XML's though.
13th May 2010, 09:22 PM |#9  
Daneshm90's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 648
 
More
Lol G1BRICKED, i was referring to abteer
13th May 2010, 10:23 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Longwood
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Imma work on ported this and maybe the incredible
OG
13th May 2010, 10:43 PM |#11  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Lets do it.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes