Having problems to install android
i really need your help. i'm trying to install android on my HTC TyTnII. But i'm having problems to install.
can you please help me to get Android run on my Kaiser?
Right now i'm running the windows mobile 6.1. I want to install Android as a secondary OS.
i followed this installation guide.
1. I went to this link to download files.
2. I downloaded the basefiles-20091116.zip
3. Unzipped this zip file. Renamed the default-kaiser.txt to default.txt and moved the whole folder "android" to my storagecard.
4. then i downloaded the haretinstall.zip and unzipped that file as well. I moved the folder "andboot" to my storagecard.
5. then i downloaded the polymod_2.1g.zip and unzipped that file. I moved the file "androidinstall.tar" to my storagecard as well.
6. i clicked than on "haret.exe" and clicked on Run. the android started to load but then it stops. It gives me this error.
Checking for partition...
s2fsck 1.41.4 (27-Jan-209)
ext2fs_check_if_mount: No such file or directory while determing whether /dev/block/loop0 is mounted.
/dev/block/loop0 was not cleanly unmounted. check for ced.
Pass 1: Checking inodes, blocks, and sizes
Pass 2: Checking directory structure
Pass 3: Checking directory connectivity
Pass 4: Checking reference counts
Pass 5: Checking group summary information
/dev/block/loop0: 11/65536 files (0.0% non-contigous), 10335/262144 blocks
losetup: /dev/block/loop1: No such file or directory
Failed to find system.im on SD Card
/bib/sh: can't access tty1 job control turned off
Can anyone help me out to solve the problem?
Do i need to do some partition? if yes...how can i do it? i'm using a windows xp OS.
This is how my SD-storagecard looks like:
Thank you for your support.