Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,254 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

new legend ringer problem

Tip us?

dryspuri
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46

DONATE TO ME
Default new legend ringer problem

hi, all, i have recently purchased LEGEND INDIA model rom version is 1.32.720.2 with radio 47.26.35.04U_7.05.35.26L,

ringer is becoming silent on its own, randomly, i am missing calls because of that? what may be the problem?

tech_life
Old
Thanks Meter 0
go to mobile network settings and choose gsm/wcdma auto ....this will fix the ringtone issue .......

sfara
Old
Thanks Meter 3
You must be joking...what's the 2G/3G has to do with the ringtones ? I would try to stop the accelerometer...the one that lowers the ringtone sound when u pick it up.

dryspuri
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfara View Post
You must be joking...what's the 2G/3G has to do with the ringtones ? I would try to stop the accelerometer...the one that lowers the ringtone sound when u pick it up.
hi, i think u misunderstood!!
i have got no problem with ringing becoming silent or low when i pickup or move the phone!!
all of sudden phone is on the table a call comes & ringer is not ringing this happens randomly!!
i wonder whats the problem, i restarted the phone after restart it has never happened!!!

nickporwal
Old
Thanks Meter 108
i also have Legend india version.i also facing this ringing problem. i have disabled the accelerometer which lowers the ringtone. even then it gets muffled after 10 or 20 seconds automatically. but i dnt have any issues listening songs. please help! i tried many setting bt no luck...

tech_life
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickporwal View Post
i also have Legend india version.i also facing this ringing problem. i have disabled the accelerometer which lowers the ringtone. even then it gets muffled after 10 or 20 seconds automatically. but i dnt have any issues listening songs. please help! i tried many setting bt no luck...
Check out this thread. The issue is not because of the accelerometer

//forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-663024.html

append http: to the above link