[MOD] Enable capacitive buttons for Nexus - Desire Roms
Just like many others, my Nexus buttons won't lit up after I flashed to custom desire roms. To enable it, we need to have a script running in the background. That's where GScript application comes to rescue. You can download the lite version from Market Place. After you have it installed, please follow the following instructions
1. Download and extract the attached file to your [SDCARD]://gscript/
2. Start GScript lite application
3. Menu > Add script > Load file >LED_ON.sh
4. Make sure you check "Needs SU?"
5. Press "Save"
After completed the given steps, you will see the "LED_ON" from the list. You would need to execute (run) it by a single tap on "LED_ON".
It will prompt for root permission, please make sure you allow the script to run as root
** You should ONLY run this ONCE each time you reboot ( restart ) your phone
This is only a temporary workaround until someone make changes to the kernel driver.
1. Lit up the capacitive buttons when your screen is on
2. Turn off capacitive buttons when your screen is off