Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

HTC HD2 Extended Media Battery + Battery Cover BP E400

OP alsalahi

23rd May 2010, 01:24 AM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
I have the andida battery, its a def. improvement from the stock one! I wanted to test it out, but im currently occupied with the CFA.
29th May 2010, 09:35 AM   |  #12  
HTC-187's Avatar
Member
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 5
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinmathew88

I have the andida battery, its a def. improvement from the stock one! I wanted to test it out, but im currently occupied with the CFA.


have you tested this out yet? is it lasting any longer? what's the mah? any memory loss?

Let us know!!!
31st May 2010, 05:46 PM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
ill be back on the forums after june 5th... the results are good better than stock battery for sure.
14th June 2010, 07:28 AM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
1,506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
i heard that HTC HD2 Extended Battery BP E400 will not fit HD2 TMOUS version very well and i am looking for someone to confirm this for me ?
14th June 2010, 06:38 PM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Well im bored in my class. So i guess, ill write up this review.

First off, I purchased andida battery off ebay, and is a very well known, i believe korean battery maker. It took two weeks from Hong Kong for me to receive the battery. Second, i did proper break-in for the battery, about 5-6full charge & discharges. The OEM battery barely lasted the entire day for me, i disconnect from the charger at 9 A.M., and by 8:30, im at 1%!! With the new battery, the same goes, but by 8:30, im at 15%, and will die by about 10ish. I have the phone set for push email, and the bulk of my email comes in about between 10am & 2pm. The Sense updates are set to 4 hour updates & im constantly connected to 3G. The phone never sees a charger in between 9AM & 10pm. Hopefully this sheds some light about this battery.

Reply: No memory loss. mAh, see below.

Andida Battery Specs
LI-ION Long Lasting
High Capacity Li-ion Battery
3.7v 1600mAh
15th June 2010, 08:37 AM   |  #16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
1,506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinmathew88

Well im bored in my class. So i guess, ill write up this review.

First off, I purchased andida battery off ebay, and is a very well known, i believe korean battery maker. It took two weeks from Hong Kong for me to receive the battery. Second, i did proper break-in for the battery, about 5-6full charge & discharges. The OEM battery barely lasted the entire day for me, i disconnect from the charger at 9 A.M., and by 8:30, im at 1%!! With the new battery, the same goes, but by 8:30, im at 15%, and will die by about 10ish. I have the phone set for push email, and the bulk of my email comes in about between 10am & 2pm. The Sense updates are set to 4 hour updates & im constantly connected to 3G. The phone never sees a charger in between 9AM & 10pm. Hopefully this sheds some light about this battery.

Reply: No memory loss. mAh, see below.

Andida Battery Specs
LI-ION Long Lasting
High Capacity Li-ion Battery
3.7v 1600mAh

Can you please post a link where on ebay you bought the battery from ?
16th June 2010, 06:02 AM   |  #17  
ddgarcia05's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Edinburg / Mcallen, Texas
Thanks Meter: 126
 
2,252 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
I'm using the 2600mah Mugen extended battery and I gotta say its a huge improvement. I work 10 hour shifts and I use to leave work with only about 30-20% left and now I'm at 65-70% at the end of shift. I use it as a router a couple times a day, listen to a couple songs, and look stuff up online. I was real timid about using my phone at all cuz it would kill my battery, but now I have no problems with heavy usage. It does take a couple charges to really unlock the batteries full capacity.
17th June 2010, 05:45 AM   |  #18  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramdhani

i heard that HTC HD2 Extended Battery BP E400 will not fit HD2 TMOUS version very well and i am looking for someone to confirm this for me ?

On the first page some one has provided several pics of the E400 on the TMOUS HD2. Everything seems to fit fine
23rd June 2010, 06:37 AM   |  #19  
mastajest's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 18
 
426 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgarcia05

I'm using the 2600mah Mugen extended battery and I gotta say its a huge improvement. I work 10 hour shifts and I use to leave work with only about 30-20% left and now I'm at 65-70% at the end of shift. I use it as a router a couple times a day, listen to a couple songs, and look stuff up online. I was real timid about using my phone at all cuz it would kill my battery, but now I have no problems with heavy usage. It does take a couple charges to really unlock the batteries full capacity.

Ordered the same battery. Have had it about a week and a half, and I'm only by my third charge. The only complaints I have so far are the 4-5 12 hour charges that the instructions say you should do initially (thankfully I only have 2 more charges to go); and the battery cover included is flimsy. It pops off with the slightest touch. Might be just a defect on mine, but maybe others can confirm this. Good thing I had another cover that stays on.
23rd June 2010, 10:02 PM   |  #20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Mugenpower extended battery case
Has anyone ordered the mugen power extended battery case. Imwondering if it will fit tmobilehd2 due to the slight difference in size. I know that a lot of us are looking for a case for an extended battery. It's avail. At mugenpower.net

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes