Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,371 Members 38,998 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC HD2 Extended Media Battery + Battery Cover BP E400

Tip us?

alvinmathew88
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have the andida battery, its a def. improvement from the stock one! I wanted to test it out, but im currently occupied with the CFA.

HTC-187
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinmathew88 View Post
I have the andida battery, its a def. improvement from the stock one! I wanted to test it out, but im currently occupied with the CFA.

have you tested this out yet? is it lasting any longer? what's the mah? any memory loss?

Let us know!!!

alvinmathew88
Old
Thanks Meter 1
ill be back on the forums after june 5th... the results are good better than stock battery for sure.

vikramdhani
Old
Thanks Meter 30
i heard that HTC HD2 Extended Battery BP E400 will not fit HD2 TMOUS version very well and i am looking for someone to confirm this for me ?

all help given is free, and as is. I'd hate for someone to try and sue me for a mobile bill

alvinmathew88
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Well im bored in my class. So i guess, ill write up this review.

First off, I purchased andida battery off ebay, and is a very well known, i believe korean battery maker. It took two weeks from Hong Kong for me to receive the battery. Second, i did proper break-in for the battery, about 5-6full charge & discharges. The OEM battery barely lasted the entire day for me, i disconnect from the charger at 9 A.M., and by 8:30, im at 1%!! With the new battery, the same goes, but by 8:30, im at 15%, and will die by about 10ish. I have the phone set for push email, and the bulk of my email comes in about between 10am & 2pm. The Sense updates are set to 4 hour updates & im constantly connected to 3G. The phone never sees a charger in between 9AM & 10pm. Hopefully this sheds some light about this battery.

Reply: No memory loss. mAh, see below.

Andida Battery Specs
LI-ION Long Lasting
High Capacity Li-ion Battery
3.7v 1600mAh

vikramdhani
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinmathew88 View Post
Well im bored in my class. So i guess, ill write up this review.

First off, I purchased andida battery off ebay, and is a very well known, i believe korean battery maker. It took two weeks from Hong Kong for me to receive the battery. Second, i did proper break-in for the battery, about 5-6full charge & discharges. The OEM battery barely lasted the entire day for me, i disconnect from the charger at 9 A.M., and by 8:30, im at 1%!! With the new battery, the same goes, but by 8:30, im at 15%, and will die by about 10ish. I have the phone set for push email, and the bulk of my email comes in about between 10am & 2pm. The Sense updates are set to 4 hour updates & im constantly connected to 3G. The phone never sees a charger in between 9AM & 10pm. Hopefully this sheds some light about this battery.

Reply: No memory loss. mAh, see below.

Andida Battery Specs
LI-ION Long Lasting
High Capacity Li-ion Battery
3.7v 1600mAh
Can you please post a link where on ebay you bought the battery from ?

all help given is free, and as is. I'd hate for someone to try and sue me for a mobile bill

ddgarcia05
Old
Thanks Meter 125
I'm using the 2600mah Mugen extended battery and I gotta say its a huge improvement. I work 10 hour shifts and I use to leave work with only about 30-20% left and now I'm at 65-70% at the end of shift. I use it as a router a couple times a day, listen to a couple songs, and look stuff up online. I was real timid about using my phone at all cuz it would kill my battery, but now I have no problems with heavy usage. It does take a couple charges to really unlock the batteries full capacity.

s0leFUNK
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramdhani View Post
i heard that HTC HD2 Extended Battery BP E400 will not fit HD2 TMOUS version very well and i am looking for someone to confirm this for me ?
On the first page some one has provided several pics of the E400 on the TMOUS HD2. Everything seems to fit fine
Device Info
HTC HD2 (TMOUS)
ROM: ELEGANCIA ROM SERIES™ v9.0 by Miri & Steve0007 w/ CHT v1.8
Radio: 2.10.50.26

mastajest
Old
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgarcia05 View Post
I'm using the 2600mah Mugen extended battery and I gotta say its a huge improvement. I work 10 hour shifts and I use to leave work with only about 30-20% left and now I'm at 65-70% at the end of shift. I use it as a router a couple times a day, listen to a couple songs, and look stuff up online. I was real timid about using my phone at all cuz it would kill my battery, but now I have no problems with heavy usage. It does take a couple charges to really unlock the batteries full capacity.
Ordered the same battery. Have had it about a week and a half, and I'm only by my third charge. The only complaints I have so far are the 4-5 12 hour charges that the instructions say you should do initially (thankfully I only have 2 more charges to go); and the battery cover included is flimsy. It pops off with the slightest touch. Might be just a defect on mine, but maybe others can confirm this. Good thing I had another cover that stays on.
Phone: TMOUS Note II

ROM: Jedi-X7.2...for now

biswasd
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Default Mugenpower extended battery case

Has anyone ordered the mugen power extended battery case. Imwondering if it will fit tmobilehd2 due to the slight difference in size. I know that a lot of us are looking for a case for an extended battery. It's avail. At mugenpower.net