FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

[ROM] CSrom V1 [Fast!!][Stable!!] [18/05/2010] SpeedTeam

2,047 posts
Thanks Meter: 106

By xillius200, Senior Member on 18th May 2010, 02:23 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th May 2010, 03:54 AM |#21  
Flag Westerly,RI
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hmmm i would say like 6 minuets for me to boot and you remove swap by re-partitioning and setting swap on SD card to 0.

18th May 2010, 03:55 AM |#22  
Flag riverside,ca

More
thanks, ill give it a go
18th May 2010, 03:56 AM |#23  
Flag Westerly,RI

More
No problem =)
18th May 2010, 04:08 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Wow AWESOME ROM! Very fast and all the tweaks are beautiful! Any chance of getting a black search bar and the letters clear in the notification bar in black as well?
18th May 2010, 04:16 AM |#25  
Flag Westerly,RI

More
Like black on black in the notification bar and yea i will theme the search bar for next release.
18th May 2010, 04:23 AM |#26  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 82

More
launcher
how do u change the settings on the launcher? love the theme and the rom ia pretty stable. no fc's or lag oc at 576 with setcpu autodetect no swap and over 300 apps (had to cut down from 400) overall i cant find anything to complain about so far. will run till i do. wifi working just fine.
Last edited by smuvman; 18th May 2010 at 04:30 AM.
18th May 2010, 04:25 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sweeet! Thanks again for all your hard work on such a great rom, now my daily driver. My girlfriend's nexus one just got bowed before my MyTouch!
18th May 2010, 04:30 AM |#28  
Flag Westerly,RI

More
Thanks guys for the good feedback......and the launcher is still in beta but for the settings press menu (while on the homescreen) and then hit preferences =)
18th May 2010, 04:33 AM |#29  
Flag riverside,ca

More
i cant seem to get it to load i wiped everything ext, data, dalvik and repaired ext
18th May 2010, 04:34 AM |#30  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 82

More
launcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by christiansantana51

Thanks guys for the good feedback......and the launcher is still in beta but for the settings press menu (while on the homescreen) and then hit preferences =)

thanx for the speedy reply. but i think im going to go with anderwebs launcher. i dont like having the drawer buttons preset lol i throws off the way i have my main page setup. other than that the rom is right up there with superbad.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
christiansantana51, cyanogenmod, speed, stable, xillius200
Previous Thread Next Thread